juneba

Jul 12, 2018
How often does the trap\futa\shemale stuff come up? It's not really my thing but how much content is there without it? Also is it easily avoidable?

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
How often does the trap\futa\shemale stuff come up? It's not really my thing but how much content is there without it?
To answer your 2nd question 99.5%, all of the trap/shemale/futa stuff is optional and easily avoided. The game makes it pretty clear when something like that is coming up.

Reactions: juneba

brisola

May 15, 2018
How i talk with Maria on the beach ? I completed her tasks ( clean the bathroom,etc), and the quests with her sister ( after the DJ show, etc), but i can't talk to her on the beach.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
How i talk with Maria on the beach ? I completed her tasks ( clean the bathroom,etc), and the quests with her sister ( after the DJ show, etc), but i can't talk to her on the beach.
Read the (v1.7) you didn't finish all the steps.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
where to find amarias goods?
Refer to the maps in the walkthroughs on the You are supposed to take the time to explore the city to find where things are. Since Amaria's goods is a commercial business, you might try the Commercial District.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Oh, Thx, i was reading another walkthrough, but some steps aren't in that one.
The updated walkthrough has the new quest information but is written as a more traditional one-track walkthrough. The v1.4 walkthrough is more of a reference with detailed information on what you must do to qualify for each event and quest. The updated walkthrough has no missing steps but the English is a little garbled.

Reactions: brisola

FGMFLY

Feb 16, 2018
Refer to the maps in the walkthroughs on the You are supposed to take the time to explore the city to find where things are. Since Amaria's goods is a commercial business, you might try the Commercial District.
Well i searched entire commmercial district 10 times at least and i havent found Amarias goods... so thats the reason i asked :/

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Well i searched entire commmercial district 10 times at least and i havent found Amarias goods... so thats the reason i asked :/
It is a bit confusing as you have to enter that Cafe through a lightpole in front of it. And there's no sign saying Amaria's Goods in that building. But it is to east from Rosalva's Home, second building to west from (Gift) Shop. In corner of streets.

Reactions: FGMFLY

FGMFLY

Feb 16, 2018
It is a bit confusing as you have to enter that Cafe through a lightpole in front of it. And there's no sign saying Amaria's Goods in that building. But it is to east from Rosalva's Home, second building to west from (Gift) Shop. In corner of streets.
TYVM :) :FeelsGoodMan:

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
does anyone know when the new update will be released? I can not wait to play with the sisters.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes