rsneto

Feb 28, 2018
The situation you describe, as far as I can tell from the code, can not happen.
  • You can not enter Mrs. Taylor's apartment at night. At the point you describe, having Mrs. Taylor's keys, you can only enter at dawning (00:00 to before 06:00).
  • There is no dialog anywhere that tells you Mrs. Taylor is sleeping when you are inside her apartment or when you try to enter.
  • There is no code that, when you are in Mrs. Taylor's apartment, tells you that she is sleeping and then transports you out to the street.
I can only assume you are not being specific enough to describe the problem.

This quest is completely described in detail in @ballzak's walkthrough in the . At a guess, you need to progress further with Sarah and/or Rachel, you need to give that photo to Ronald at school to get the promised Tinymon card, and then give that card to Sarah. The walkthrough specifies how far you need to progress with Rachel and Sarah to progress with Mrs. Taylor.
I have one problem with her quest too!

I already complete the missions with Rachel and already give the card to Sarah and recive the handjob, but when I go to Ms. Taylor apt I don't see Ronald raping her, she's just sleeping and Mike say someting about "ruin the relationship with her" when I click on her. What I do?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I have one problem with her quest too!

I already complete the missions with Rachel and already give the card to Sarah and recive the handjob, but when I go to Ms. Taylor apt I don't see Ronald raping her, she's just sleeping and Mike say someting about "ruin the relationship with her" when I click on her. What I do?
Why can't you guys ever be specific? "something like..." is not exactly specific. All you have to do is type the dialog you see. There is no Mrs. Taylor dialog line "ruin the relationship with her".

If you have completed the prerequisite tasks as outlined in the walkthrough from the the quest proceeds as described. If it doesn't, then you have not completed one of the prerequisite tasks. Without a specific description of what you see, I can only randomly guess at what you might have missed. If you've given Ronald's card to Sarah, and you've put the sleeping pills in her tea (infusion) when you took Ronald's photo, then you should walk in on Ronald raping her at dawning.

There is one remote possibility that could put you in a corrupted state, but it would be the result of you editing variables. You could try loading a save from before the first visit to Mrs. Taylor to get the photo so you can set her quest up again.

taison

Dec 4, 2017
Hi ...... i need help

The game workme in 15 fps max

I know my pc is bad but is there any way to at least take it to 30 fps?

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
I thought the game renders were gonna be updated? I saw some pics floating around with what looked like new 3d character models

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
On the part wher eyou have to get the tinymon cars from Richard I chose to help him delte the pictures instead of paying up. When you go to your aunt's house you have to ruin the snack so she leaves the house to buy more soda. The walkthrough says to talk with her and once the timer starts running go to the kitchen, get the soda from the refrigerator and dump it in the sink, but I can't get the soda, I interact with the refrigerator and nothing happens.
It is a bug, ignore the time and go upstairs to delete the the pictures, when you finish that the scene change to eating snack with aunt.

Reactions: Tiagolop

postal

Jul 10, 2017
Hello guys i neeed help first play the game and ım play walkthrough but first mission go go class talk Rachel mission im stuck Rachel dont class? I dont find Rachel where is rachel? Cholate buy and first sene see but dont fond rachel version 1.7 help guys

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hello guys i neeed help first play the game and ım play walkthrough but first mission go go class talk Rachel mission im stuck Rachel dont class? I dont find Rachel where is rachel? Cholate buy and first sene see but dont fond rachel version 1.7 help guys
You have to play the intro, if you skip it start over.

postal

Jul 10, 2017
You have to play the intro, if you skip it start over.
İm play intro but class empty.first all class student speak 2 im fight and go doctor 3 go rachel home and go home and sleep 4 go Shop buy cholate and go shoot but class empty.chair go start lesson but i dont find girl?

Butter Duck

Mar 5, 2018
Not when you are being that unspecific. What does or does not happen with Pam, exactly? You do not need to do anything with the Aphrodisiac except have it in your inventory. Keep visiting her and relations will improve.

Both of these quests are detailed in the walkthroughs in the .
in Pam's after we go to the beach i got next day to school and gather some evidence and go talk to her in recess ... next day i should go to school and to the right on the first floor (something should happen i guess but nothing happens).

I tried to follow the walkthrough but nothing happens ... am i missing something ?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
İm play intro but class empty.first all class student speak 2 im fight and go doctor 3 go rachel home and go home and sleep 4 go Shop buy cholate and go shoot but class empty.chair go start lesson but i dont find girl?
Hmm i start e nwe game and i didn' have this problem using Firebane's mod, so i think is a bug, but you can download and use Mod: - Maintained by @Firebane and try the game again.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
in Pam's after we go to the beach i got next day to school and gather some evidence and go talk to her in recess ... next day i should go to school and to the right on the first floor (something should happen i guess but nothing happens).

I tried to follow the walkthrough but nothing happens ... am i missing something ?
If you use my walkthrough there is an explanation for how to edit your save to bypass this bug.
So SAVE GAME
Go to recess and talk with Pam she will ask you to meet her in the restroom. Talk with Pam,
and you will come up with a plan to have her shower the next morning in the locker room.
(there is a bug here v1.7 you are not teleported to restroom to solve it edit your save
with RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and
1. Set switch 450 "Pruebas completado" to false.
2. Set switch 451 "Caza acosador" to true.
3. Set variable 165 "PAM Quest" to 10.
Go to school the next day and return to the East side of the school and check the women's
locker room door to confirm Pam is there.
a. Go up to the first floor and check the air vents on the southwest side of the teacher's lounge
area to enter the vents.
b. Navigate to the far west of the vents and you will find the stalker.
c. Return to Pam at recess and give her the camera she'll tell you to visit her at home.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Are you playing the latest v1.7Fixed+Xtras? I just played both intro and skip intro in that to check and that bug no longer occurs. Rachel and the other students appear in class on the second day.

Reactions: postal

eddy001144

Jun 17, 2018
Desperately waiting for an update....when are we gonna see a new version...please add more charecters...especially all friends moms and more teachers...

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Desperately waiting for an update....when are we gonna see a new version...please add more charecters...especially all friends moms and more teachers...
It'll be an unspecified amount of time. The developer is taking time to reconsider how to deal with v1.8. After that, he intends to take time off to consider a fundamental change. Maybe tie up this version and start on v2, rewrite v1.x from the ground up, or rewrite some of the current structure and continue. We won't yet know for an unspecified amount of time.

Reactions: postal

fachry

Jul 20, 2017
Man....your's game must have compressed version for download around 1G..Is big size dude,for download over and over again......
why beggar just make a patch for his game update....because is very effective and simple.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes