oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
yeah i found that i was gona upload here to xD iwas using the old version 0.34 dumb me x_x

Edit also tryed on roundescape adorevia 1.9.0 no luck with this one x_x

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
yeah i found that i was gona upload here to xD iwas using the old version 0.34 dumb me x_x

Edit also tryed on roundescape adorevia 1.9.0 no luck with this one x_x
Roundscape is quite large and I think only a modded unpacker would work on it.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
I think i've collected all the secret packages ... but i can't do more besides playing with marias pussy is that all ?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I think i've collected all the secret packages ... but i can't do more besides playing with marias pussy is that all ?
More packages will spawn over time. Slowly and unpredictably, but more will spawn.

That said, I've still not managed to get past the pussy stage, so god only knows how many it will actually take.

Reactions: Dekix

kira

Aug 13, 2016
the money grind and package grind is killing me, anyone got a savescum?

Currently at 50$ and you only get 35$ max with recording your gameplays, spawning of the packages are annoying too, I'm still at being able to touch the pussy stage.

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Money can be altered with rpgsavemaker. Stealth and other stats can't.
Oh, I see. By the way, during the interactive sex minigame thing, I pick fast or slow or w/e the girl gets highlighted, and it seems orgasms didn't go up, do I have to train ability here?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
you thought the last chic was big check out the lastest OMG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bix Lewd

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Got a Patreon note this morning with some unfortunate news:

"

With Christmas by means and some small problems seems that the version 0.4 will be available next week. The translations of the texts are not yet done and my work has been somewhat stuck. I will work on solving this problem at the moment I am in the search of hiring a professional translator available. I am also going to enroll in English classes to learn and speak English correctly.
Sorry you should try to have version 0.4 as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for your understanding. Apologies"

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes