Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Where are the stealth things at? Also found a Maria scene not listed, hint get caught in the shower.

EDIT: Found 4 suspicious packages so far, is there one in the new high neighborhood area?

here's an rpgsave file editor that I found in case you want more monies.

Last edited:

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Where are the stealth things at? Also found a Maria scene not listed, hint get caught in the shower.

EDIT: Found 4 suspicious packages so far, is there one in the new high neighborhood area?

here's an rpgsave file editor that I found in case you want more monies.
The packages spawn all over the world map.

I'm up to like 7+ and can only still just play with her tits. They need to reduce the required packages per action by like 50-60% It's far too tedious

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The packages spawn all over the world map.

I'm up to like 7+ and can only still just play with her tits. They need to reduce the required packages per action by like 50-60% It's far too tedious
Yeah the packages seen to respawn after each attempt with Maria. Also encountered a major bug, if you get good enough at the sex mini game where SPECIAL shows up it breaks the game by not removing the foreground cg or sometimes leaving FAST/SLOW on the screen too.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Can you have actual sex with rachel in this update ? im grinding for love points :p

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Thanks im happy about that , is there any other scene with the sister after the " surprise " ? or cards to find after the trade
Currently 3 cards in. 2 result in "dance" scenes, the third is a delayed surprise. Thats all for now from her that I can see in the unpacked files.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Another scene: Talk to Sandra (Blonde girl with purple head band) at the bus stop in front of school before class.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Funny thing, the one bug I managed to find in 0.3.0 is still present in 0.3.1 (the "touch pussy" option of visiting Maria will keep the CG on screen over gameplay if you click "no" when it asks if you want to lick).

Wonder what actually changed between the versions.

Gelix

Dec 8, 2016
there is already a chain passing new's Event? such as where to find comics for Rachel

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes