horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
had the same problem. after looking into the switches of the game (in rpgmaker mv) i found out that switch 1203 was required for bliss to give the correct option to send a warning to daisys dad..but 1203 is only set if u are in ninas mafia..which in this case u are not (bliss = warren) so should be switch 1204 instead that needs to be requirement..in other words it needs to be fixed. a workaround (which i didnt have tested by now) could be to set variable 137 = 100 (thats what the dialog with bliss does after completion)

edit: yes it works. after setting the variable to 100 you can talk to daisy in front of the school in the afternoon
Are you saying if you set variable 137 to 100 then you will be able to talk to bliss about sending a message to daisy's dad? If so this would solve the issue ive had with the daisy quest.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
it skips that step and goes to the next, so you dont need to talk to bliss anymore and can talk to daisy and tell her that her stepdad is taken care of

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
This version is not accepting my saves? Can someone tell me why and if there is any solution?
Make dummy saves first, then paste over your old saves into the dummy slots (by dummy this means going to a new game, skip intro when you first take control of the MC go to save, save save as many times as you need depending how many slots you need to transfer, then exit the game, copy and past your saves into that folder say yes to overwrite and done) - when you do this the hours of gameplay attributed to the saves will be wrong but it will be where you left off on the old saves.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is it possible that Rachel's quest line is broken?
It skips from fix exam quest to anal at home.
Rachel's home visits were changed from the old gift and visit for points to an initial sequence of events. However, there is a bug. If you date or gift her before the sequence of events is finished, you will immediately increase her love points to the last in the sequence. Do not date or gift her (after the initial date) until the sequence is done. Then you can do that to increase her love to 2,000.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The save format in v1.6 is being changed to accommodate all the new changes. There are too many to try making old save compatible so you will have to start over. This is expected from time-to-time with developing games. The grind has already been decreased by changing the recess quest count to 6 from 15, and the job event counts to 10/30 from 25/50. You can also get help with the cheat object in your room to get money and increase all recess relationships.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
had the same problem. after looking into the switches of the game (in rpgmaker mv) i found out that switch 1203 was required for bliss to give the correct option to send a warning to daisys dad..but 1203 is only set if u are in ninas mafia..which in this case u are not (bliss = warren) so should be switch 1204 instead that needs to be requirement..in other words it needs to be fixed. a workaround (which i didnt have tested by now) could be to set variable 137 = 100 (thats what the dialog with bliss does after completion)

edit: yes it works. after setting the variable to 100 you can talk to daisy in front of the school in the afternoon
This worked for me many thanks, solved the issue I had with Daisy quests, not being able to speak to my gang about sending a message, after setting the 137 variable to 100 I spoke to daisy after school and she went straight into the thanks for what you did, stepdad hasnt touched me since dialogue, I was then able to progress through and get all the way through. Did have a bit of a glitch where it let me steal all the cheerleader dresses, but then didnt think id viewed kelley's webcam, so daisy kept calling me to go do her chores, but after viewing kelley webcam this set it back onto the progressing through the quest points.

Great stuff, shame it requires this workaround just for the quest to work properly.

Sarathne

Jun 12, 2017
Any reason why rachel now has sex before the beth quest? its day five on a new save. and i can already do the interactive sex, the quest line was normal until i changed the notes then she jumped the bone. was this just to decrease time or did i boof my save somehow

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Any reason why rachel now has sex before the beth quest? its day five on a new save. and i can already do the interactive sex, the quest line was normal until i changed the notes then she jumped the bone. was this just to decrease time or did i boof my save somehow
Rachel now has a two-step date process. Home visit events that bring her up from a love value of 200 to 210, that suddenly jumps to 2,000, and the normal date and gift-visit process. Unfortunately, they do not get along well and, if you date or gift-visit before doing the home visit events, she can jump over home visit events and even jump straight to the last anal event. Hopefully, this will be re-worked for the next version.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
jeez are you guys even reading the thread anymore? Your answer is literally few posts above you

Aug 16, 2017
oh gods......I have been downloading and playing this since I don't even know when....but I STILL cant get past the redhead dancing her booty in my face....its just.....so.....good

help me.....I'm stuck drooling for hours at a time

Cookie_Hater

Jan 15, 2018
To unpack and run the game:
  • Use to unpack the game in the game folder.
    Note: There is 3GB of data to unpack so it will take a few minutes. Windows will mark it as "Not Responding" and the cursor will be an hourglass until it is done.
  • Delete everything in the game folder except for the new folder.
  • Move everything in the new folder to the game folder and delete the new folder (the game does not like the '%' characters in the new folder name).
  • Run "game.exe" in the game folder.
ty <3

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes