Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
guys please help me im posting this for 4th time ineed save file before maria mission in the office any 1 could help me
I hate answering this way but there is a whole thread with saves for this game;

Ok Here is the link to the thread

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
How do I get the threesome scene with Amaria and Tyna, and Pam and Nadine?
You need to have unlocked everything with both Pam, and Nadine as well as Tyna and Amaria respectively in the love area. When you have done this there will be a 25% chance when you visit either Nadine or Pam (When you enter one of their homes and you see both of them there together you have done it) as well as Tyna and Amaria when you visit either one of them.

Reactions: Furyan

Torbjorn1337

Jun 18, 2017
I have an issue with Daisy, the scene with her and christian at the school park or w/e keeps repeating and I cant progress to the gang part (gang member keeps saying "sorry this job is for the next update")

Is there some kind of variable that I can trigger in order to progress the daisy story line?

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I have an issue with Daisy, the scene with her and christian at the school park or w/e keeps repeating and I cant progress to the gang part (gang member keeps saying "sorry this job is for the next update")

Is there some kind of variable that I can trigger in order to progress the daisy story line?
I have this exact same issue, unfortunately nobody seems to have a solution (or at least they havnt told me if they do). I did think about raising the relationship variable with the gang leader higher to see if this made a difference, but havnt tried that yet.

Sep 2, 2017
Has anybody problem with menu?? I have downloaded 1.5 fix version and I cant get through menu...I am typing every key on keyboard and its not responding....its like freez and slow...v 1.4 didnt do that

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Does it matter which gang you join? If you don't warn Maria does that cut off any further quests with her? Or is it simply player preference?
If you warn Maria you can choose between the Russians and Triad (mr chang), however if you choose Triads this will cut off your future relationship with Maria (or so it seems from the dialogue after you choose Triad). If you choose to warn Nesroth, you can choose either your dad (The gentlemen) or Nesroth Gang, there's not indication from the dialogue that these choices adversely affect any future interaction with Maria (but its early to say). One thing I can say with confidence is if you join the Russians you will definitely be able to progress in the future with Maria, as this is the choice Maria approves of in terms of saving her skin and also joining the same gang she wants to join to save herself.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Has anybody problem with menu?? I have downloaded 1.5 fix version and I cant get through menu...I am typing every key on keyboard and its not responding....its like freez and slow...v 1.4 didnt do that
I had issues until I unpacked the game application.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I can't find her The relationship is over 15.
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 14: Nadine
    2. After you have raised your relationship to 15 and opened Beggar's shop, go to Chinatown at night and visit the strip club. You will find Nadine working there. She will ask you to help her recover some stone statues.​
Anyone having an issue with Nadine? I go to see her in the strip club and the game just goes black after her animation, cant interact with anything so have to close it.
Edit: <cut - wrong advice caused by me editing a fix>
There seems to be a bug when using screen fadeout and not fading back in before the end of the event sometimes causing permanent blackout. There are two things you can do:
  1. Keep repeating the scene, waiting at least 1m 10s after the end of Nadine's dance to see if the screen fades back in.
  2. Edit your save and set variable 97 (NAdine Quest) to 1. You can then enter the strip club and you should automatically be transferred to Nadine after her dance to talk to her. If the dance scene keeps repeating and freezing (wait at least 1m 10s), also edit self switch "140,10,A" to on.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
It's good for my save ^^
but i've another problem ...
For Amy's quest,
– Once it's been 35 days, visit the Hornnet Pub. Next to the bar, you'll find Derek Amy's
boyfriend with Chloe.

i'm in day 37 but i can't find him ? what can i do ? ty
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 6: Amy
    1. You cannot begin Amy's quest until you have spent 35 days in the game. You must also complete item 3 in Jet's Quest (see Section 9). Once it's been at least 35 days, visit the Hornet Pub in Old Quarter during the evening (after midnight is too late). Next to the bar, you'll find Amy's boyfriend Derek sitting with Chloe. [Image 19]​
  • Section 9: Jet
    3. Check your Inventory and use the Jet photo you have in the inventory. Jet will invite you to visit her at home some time.​

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Anyone knows how to solve this?
had the same problem. after looking into the switches of the game (in rpgmaker mv) i found out that switch 1203 was required for bliss to give the correct option to send a warning to daisys dad..but 1203 is only set if u are in ninas mafia..which in this case u are not (bliss = warren) so should be switch 1204 instead that needs to be requirement..in other words it needs to be fixed. a workaround (which i didnt have tested by now) could be to set variable 137 = 100 (thats what the dialog with bliss does after completion)

edit: yes it works. after setting the variable to 100 you can talk to daisy in front of the school in the afternoon

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
It's good for my save ^^
but i've another problem ...
For Amy's quest,
– Once it's been 35 days, visit the Hornnet Pub. Next to the bar, you'll find Derek Amy's
boyfriend with Chloe.

i'm in day 37 but i can't find him ? what can i do ? ty
Have you progressed the quest with sara so you meet sasha and then nesroth? If so you're meant to enter the hornet pub in the evening after 35 days and Amy's bf will be standing with chloe at the back of the pub to the left of the bar area.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes