Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to continue with Jason's mom? I'm stuck on the part where she gives you a handjob. It just repeats it.
for you to fully max out this scene you have to visit her 30 times. Not as bad a grind as with Phil's mother but still a bad grind.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
can anyone tell me what are the controls for this game? is there any way to hide the text box? how do i put the game on fullscreen?

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
can anyone tell me what are the controls for this game? is there any way to hide the text box? how do i put the game on fullscreen?
hhmm lemme think (played it a while ago)...is there not a help/about button when u enter the main menu!? whatever...
i remember at least

h = toggle hud/interface
x = main menu
w = enter phone options directly (not in rooms at least)
q = cum directly on interactive sex scenes^^

f3 = small or big play screen
f4 = window/fullscreen
f5 = fps

edit: if there isn´t any help for the controls as i saif before then it has to be in the tutorial section. or iam complete off now dunno lol!! cheers friend :kisskiss::kisskiss:
edit2 #7252: DuDraig is on point here dude!! no more to add to your question by my side.

Last edited:
Reactions: parachina

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
hhmm lemme think (played it a while ago)...is there not a help/about button when u enter the main menu!? whatever...
i remember at least

h = toggle hud/interface
x = main menu

f4 = window/fullscreen
f5 = fps

edit: if there isn´t any help for the controls as i saif before then it has to be in the tutorial section. or iam complete off now dunno lol!! cheers friend :kisskiss::kisskiss:
thank you!!

nothing about it on the main menu and im pretty sure not on the tutorial either.

the H one isnt working, idk why but thanks anyway, the other ones were a huge help

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
i remember at least

h = toggle hud/interface
x = main menu

f4 = window/fullscreen
f5 = fps

edit2 #7252: DuDraig is on point here dude!! no more to add to your question by my side.
sorry to bother you again, i forgot to ask whats the best way to progess the time of the day without using the mod?

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
i started a new game and in version 1.3.3 the quest at the otter Lab is buged. You can't interact with the PC in the Office of Marias boss... Someone else with that problem?

Chrisofaau

Jul 30, 2017
I am fairly new to the forum and I don't if I am blind or anything but I couldn't find a mac version of this game, so I created one. How would one go about adding it to the main post?
That is if anyone besides me is interested in a mac version

Reactions: Gabaw

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I am fairly new to the forum and I don't if I am blind or anything but I couldn't find a mac version of this game, so I created one. How would one go about adding it to the main post?
That is if anyone besides me is interested in a mac version
Add a link to it in a post to this thread. If the community and the thread moderator like it, they'll add it to the OP links.

arc37pogi

Nov 29, 2017
i guess this game is really not fix. i followed the walktrough but still cant access the pc for Maria's mission to seek erenipelto...cant event get the 2 (5$) money...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes