Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
exactly jason's mom is hot though
Have we ever seen Jason's mom though? I can't remember her appearing in game or BoN posting a pic of her.

Given the lack of activity on BoN's patreon page I don't think we'll be seeing an update today. Which is a shame. And damn, couldn't help but notice the drop in patreon numbers. I think there's been about a $600 to $700 drop in pledges in just a few days. That is staggering.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Have we ever seen Jason's mom though? I can't remember her appearing in game or BoN posting a pic of her.

Given the lack of activity on BoN's patreon page I don't think we'll be seeing an update today. Which is a shame. And damn, couldn't help but notice the drop in patreon numbers. I think there's been about a $600 to $700 drop in pledges in just a few days. That is staggering.
if i remember correctly we only saw Jason's mom with Jet mission when we have to enter inside Annie's house but to enter we have to climb the houses at High Neighborhoodand take panties for the old man or am i wrong ?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
if i remember correctly we only saw Jason's mom with Jet mission when we have to enter inside Annie's house but to enter we have to climb the houses at High Neighborhoodand take panties for the old man or am i wrong ?
Exactly

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017

Yup its shrinking but i guess update would be on time bon never misses his update dates even though buggy but they are on time

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
And falling patreon can be issue as the month is ending too because that is when you need to pledge again his patreon number is climbing again its 790 now so 11 more than yesterday

iskillzi

Oct 8, 2017
I'm at the point where Sarah goes to bath at 8 and I need to read her diary according to the walkthrough but after her bath there is no diary.. any help?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm at the point where Sarah goes to bath at 8 and I need to read her diary according to the walkthrough but after her bath there is no diary.. any help?
Did Beth invite you to the party? If you don't talk to her in the men's bathroom about the party she won't invite you and you won't find the diary in your house's bathroom.

Reactions: iskillzi

iskillzi

Oct 8, 2017
Also, I have some other questions about current content if anyone can answer these..

1) can you ever do anything with the webcams at your pc or are those dead ends currently?
2) can you date any family members via calling?
3) for amy is it possible to progress any further after the dereck picture event or is that the end currently?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, it's a shame, but it looks like no update. This late in the day with no word (according to Spain's time anyway) from BoN I don't think we'll see one. Darn, was really looking forward to some new game.

I just hope he gives some sort of announcement about what's going on or when we can expect the update. Extended silence would be the worst.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Yeah, it's a shame, but it looks like no update. This late in the day with no word (according to Spain's time anyway) from BoN I don't think we'll see one. Darn, was really looking forward to some new game.

I just hope he gives some sort of announcement about what's going on or when we can expect the update. Extended silence would be the worst.
Yep and as always their is no way to contact him his page goes silent after every update which is bit annoying lol

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
what if i dont have a saved before the quest
Not sure, you can try to reroll days back whether via or RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe, my self prefer save edit there at least you can see what is what. Just the thing is that i don't know if there are any other variables in effect after day 45. Otherwise if you need time to catch up its also usable, just just reset same day hours after you do things :). Variables you can find in Walkthrough that is linked in post 1.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes