Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Ok i'm here again sorry if i haven't replied to some of the thread guys but i had some personal problems to solve but now i'm back...so b4 my come back i actually downloaded the latest 1.1 fixed version with the extras(nadine,pam,carol,brenda recess)and now the image stuck after climax now it's solved which is great.
Btw guys do we now the estimated date of the 1.2 men's business release date ? cause normally the release date of new versions it's the first days of the month or 5 days after.
And do we know now what bugs we have to be careful if we wanna start a new game ?
I remember someone here saying that the ETA for 1.2 was November 1st... but given the lack of activity on BoN's patreon, I don't think that'll happen. He usually announces updates to the game a week before release. Wish we had some kind of confirmation though.

As for the bugs in a new game, check a page or two back. I think Kixen had a post that detailed bugs found in a fresh game with the 1.1 update.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I remember someone here saying that the ETA for 1.2 was November 1st... but given the lack of activity on BoN's patreon, I don't think that'll happen. He usually announces updates to the game a week before release. Wish we had some kind of confirmation though.

As for the bugs in a new game, check a page or two back. I think Kixen had a post that detailed bugs found in a fresh game with the 1.1 update.
Not every bug but the ones most people would likely run into and it is a page back. For some of them I even found ways to avoid them but they still shouldn't be in the game.

KingKool

Jul 17, 2017
cant anyone help me with the time in game? Like 'at night', 'at dawn'?
Im getting stuck with Jet misson when she get assaulted at night,I have finish all trainning lv but still get the "come back tomorrow".
It means you went there too late, figured it out myself earlier.

I have following problem: When i do the SArah Quest and i need money from dead i cannot go into my room after i watched dad in the shower

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I just checked he was having 830 now he just have 789 lost like 40-50 in last one week
Wonder what went wrong. Taking too long to put out content? Just lost another 10. Now it's 779.
I doubt it's due to content. He's been dropping updates like clockwork, and the last 3 or 4 updates have had a ton of content. My guess is that the 1.1 update was the tipping point of an obvious problem: the game is bugged to the point that it is becoming unplayable (or at least unenjoyable). He's going to have to take a month (or two) and focus on re-coding the game. If not, he'll continue to lose support in my opinion.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I doubt it's due to content. He's been dropping updates like clockwork, and the last 3 or 4 updates have had a ton of content. My guess is that the 1.1 update was the tipping point of an obvious problem: the game is bugged to the point that it is becoming unplayable (or at least unenjoyable). He's going to have to take a month (or two) and focus on re-coding the game. If not, he'll continue to lose support in my opinion.
There is that and from what I am seeing the fact that while the story is supposed to be branched path it is anything but that.

Not to mention certain quests as I pointed out are locked if you choose differently. For example Brenda, and Pam are locked out from you if you choose Shasha instead of sarah due to needing the beggar shop in order to complete or in Pam's case start her quest.

Then there is the fact that if for some odd reason you choose not to help Ms Taylor there goes Laura's chain due to hers being tied to it.

Oh and lets not forget the oh so wonderful not giving Sarah the third tinymon card which would 100% lock you out of Jet's quest due to her quest being linked to Sarah's.

I could go on but you get the point.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
There is that and from what I am seeing the fact that while the story is supposed to be branched path it is anything but that.

Not to mention certain quests as I pointed out are locked if you choose differently. For example Brenda, and Pam are locked out from you if you choose Shasha instead of sarah due to needing the beggar shop in order to complete or in Pam's case start her quest.

Then there is the fact that if for some odd reason you choose not to help Ms Taylor there goes Laura's chain due to hers being tied to it.

Oh and lets not forget the oh so wonderful not giving Sarah the third tinymon card which would 100% lock you out of Jet's quest due to her quest being linked to Sarah's.

I could go on but you get the point.
I personally don't think it's fair to hold the incompleteness of the game, at this point, against the guy. Should he focus a little less on adding new chains, and instead clean up what he's already implemented? Absolutely. But, who are we to say that the alternate paths won't get addressed at some point. I think the playability of the game is what's turning off his patreons.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I read some of the comments and i have a question in Brenda's quest where you have to get virgin's semen from Jason,my question is do we have to see the scene(i mean it's recommended to see)with Jason for the 1.2 men's business version cause if i remember correctly(but i'm not so sure)i saw the scene.
I'm asking only because i don't wanna have problems doing quests for Jason's mom in the new update.
Thanks in advice and sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I read some of the comments and i have a question in Brenda's quest where you have to get virgin's semen from Jason,my question is do we have to see the scene(i mean it's recommended to see)with Jason for the 1.2 men's business version cause if i remember correctly(but i'm not so sure)i saw the scene.
I'm asking only because i don't wanna have problems doing quests for Jason's mom in the new update.
Thanks in advice and sorry for my bad english.
to get the virgin semen you don't have to look at the scene if you have the money to pay for it.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
to get the virgin semen you don't have to look at the scene if you have the money to pay for it.
oh okay then i was worried for this reply:
"Jason's OPTIONAL scene at last version was so polemical? Lols
I guess it would be linked to her mother's scene"

i was worried if i haven't saw jason's scene then in the new update i wasn't able to continue with Jason's mother quest

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
oh okay then i was worried for this reply:
"Jason's OPTIONAL scene at last version was so polemical? Lols
I guess it would be linked to her mother's scene"

i was worried if i haven't saw jason's scene then in the new update i wasn't able to continue with Jason's mother quest
Nah boi. I think we can fuck Jason's mom if we have some relationship points with him. A Mc X Jason scene must be optional.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes