Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i got the same "error screen" for both Rachel and Taylor when i select "special" during sex scenes....
Some say you can get passed this error if you hold the up key, others try it with trial and error. For me I use an older version to get pass these bugs.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
for those looking for a way to get past the Laura bug with the second shower scene here is the thing. This bug from what I have seen only activate's if haven't finished Nadine's chain. So if you want avoid it just finish her chain first and it should work normally.

Last edited:

jlkid

Oct 22, 2017
i really need help, how do you be in the dawning? i know what the clock sets up, but i cant escape my room, i looked through the walkthrough and it doesnt tell me . how do you go to Marias and Mrs. Taylor room around Dawning? It just says i cant leave my room, “im sure maria has the key”

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i really need help, how do you be in the dawning? i know what the clock sets up, but i cant escape my room, i looked through the walkthrough and it doesnt tell me . how do you go to Marias and Mrs. Taylor room around Dawning? It just says i cant leave my room, “im sure maria has the key”
To get out of your room you need the copy of your room key which is in Maria's bedroom.

Remsama123

Oct 20, 2017
You need the first Rachel scene first. Then when Maria catches you, she’ll give you a quest and her key . Make a copy of her key, do her quest, steal a copy of your key and viola.

ohlala

Aug 19, 2017
cant anyone help me with the time in game? Like 'at night', 'at dawn'?
Im getting stuck with Jet misson when she get assaulted at night,I have finish all trainning lv but still get the "come back tomorrow".

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
cant anyone help me with the time in game? Like 'at night', 'at dawn'?
Im getting stuck with Jet misson when she get assaulted at night,I have finish all trainning lv but still get the "come back tomorrow".
night = before midnight
dawn = from midnight to 6 o' clock in the morning

ohlala

Aug 19, 2017
'When you complete all of Jet's lessons. Visit the Bookstore at night'
what's time and condition to trigger the scene ? As above im already finish both trainning to lv5 but i cant get it(when to there at 19h,22h,23h,0h . nothing happened)

Remsama123

Oct 20, 2017
'When you complete all of Jet's lessons. Visit the Bookstore at night'
what's time and condition to trigger the scene ? As above im already finish both trainning to lv5 but i cant get it(when to there at 19h,22h,23h,0h . nothing happened)
Night is when you either get teleported home or when it gets dark. As for Jet’s mission , you may need to have met and completed Nesrot’s first mission

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Ok i'm here again sorry if i haven't replied to some of the thread guys but i had some personal problems to solve but now i'm back...so b4 my come back i actually downloaded the latest 1.1 fixed version with the extras(nadine,pam,carol,brenda recess)and now the image stuck after climax now it's solved which is great.
Btw guys do we now the estimated date of the 1.2 men's business release date ? cause normally the release date of new versions it's the first days of the month or 5 days after.
And do we know now what bugs we have to be careful if we wanna start a new game ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes