Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The ultimate troll: BoN dying before 1.0 is released.

:test: (3 weeks and no update)
1.0 wont be the complete version in any way shape or form. Unless he finishes all character quest lines, including the ones he hasn't even started.

Reactions: Krull

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Its gonna take 7-8 updates atleast from what i see let just wait and watch what he comes up with
Theres a lot of quality of life stuff that needs doing on top of the extra scenes.

Like I mentioned, a proper quest tracker or log as itnis far to easy to get lost and ypu basically have to have a walkthrough open to play properly, and about 15 separate save states. Also a CG viewer which shouldnt be too difficult.

Translations could be polished up too.

Saying that I still love this game, its pretty deep, gives players a lot of freedom and choice to play how they want with who they want, theres heaps of hot scenes and I find the art style appealing.

I wouldn't worry about the 3 weeks since update, BON usually only posts once or twice a month other than releases, and itll usually be a sudden announcement, im just hoping we get a friday release so I've got a full weekend of fapp- err bug hunting!

frikiwow

Jul 27, 2017
Theres a lot of quality of life stuff that needs doing on top of the extra scenes.

Like I mentioned, a proper quest tracker or log as itnis far to easy to get lost and ypu basically have to have a walkthrough open to play properly, and about 15 separate save states. Also a CG viewer which shouldnt be too difficult.

Saying that I still love this game, its pretty deep, gives players a lot of freedom and choice to play how they want with who they want, theres heaps of hot scenes and I find the art style appealing.

I wouldn't worry about the 3 weeks since update, BON usually only posts once or twice a month other than releases, and itll usually be a sudden announcement, im just hoping we get a friday release so I've got a full weekend of fapp- err bug hunting!
You are very optimistic with the launch of Friday 25 ... I doubt it very much and hope that surely it is delayed again and its launching will be on Monday 28 xD

Delayed delay is not the first time haha: D

I translate English from google translator ... :(

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
You are very optimistic with the launch of Friday 25 ... I doubt it very much and hope that surely it is delayed again and its launching will be on Monday 28 XD

Delayed delay is not the first time haha: D

I translate English from google translator ... :(
Yeah I have a feeling it will land next month. Not sure why but I have funny feeling

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
can someone please tell me after spend time with Maria on the weekend .next day should be follow maria going to outer lab steal Documents /Erenipeltol.but when wake up on monday nothing happen and cant find maria at home even next day and the day after next day .
You need to do this Maria quest before Day 45. This is a serious bug that will break your save and there is not an easy fix. You'll need to restart from a previous save or follow the advice from this post.

The switch mentioned in the post is switch #500

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone remember what the submission variable was? While I have a copy of the list I don't have that variable on it.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not sure if anyone else knows this, but did you know where was more than one report you can get from Emma the school director when you have the meeting with your father?

Was just playing with the game and was expecting the usual bad report, but this time around it actually mentioned my grades were improving and I was doing better in school. Not sure how I unlocked this message but I actually got this.

Guessing it has to do with the studying and reinforcement classes I was doing to pass the hours due to having more than enough money.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Is the only point of the full save to be prepared for a new version or can we view any scenes?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is the only point of the full save to be prepared for a new version or can we view any scenes?
It would be for the former seeing as their is not gallery for you to replay scenes.

The closest thing you can hold to this are the repeatable events be they random or not.

Reactions: Shirafune

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017

Yes i agree and its one of the best game out there tbh if we ignore some bugs ofcourse but lets see how is goes

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Does anyone remember what the submission variable was? While I have a copy of the list I don't have that variable on it.
I posted all the list before regarding all variable ill do that again maybe if any mod can put them on 1st page so it would be easily accessible by everyone

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes