tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
got player see Carol Date Scenes before? why me date with her 1 time scenes oso no got done aready her all quest

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
Después de la escena de Annie, no puedo salir de la casa
Es un error o no puede salir

After the scene of Annie, I can not leave the house
Is a bug or can not be
You need to walk between the two groups of double rooms so that it triggers Annie waking up and finding the cum in the coffee, then the guard standing in the upper stair way will move and you can go up stairs. It doesn't trigger if you try and go from the sides.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The Father is the same person the MC knew his whole life. It was the woman Lucy that he mentioned was the main male's mother before Mike corrects him.

Though it is obvious that Lucy is Sarah's mother I don't think she is Mike's mother.
Lucy is one I can't wait to see in action. Her arse is enormous and fulfilling :D

I know Beggar is on holiday but he should have released the latest version. Its gonna be broken to shit anyway so whats the difference lol. Just means we'll be waiting another 3 weeks for it to work and then the next update will either be a week away or behind schedule :D

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
So patreon is kinda quiet however have spoken to a few people as im never online when begger is. Update is out this week providing no major errors are found. Expect a release sometime between friday and sunday :)

Reactions: Legend V1PER

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
So patreon is kinda quiet however have spoken to a few people as im never online when begger is. Update is out this week providing no major errors are found. Expect a release sometime between friday and sunday :)
Any extra info on what to expect beyond what Beggar outlined already?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
If that is the case then cool but if anything I am somewhat expecting a buggy update from the start so I will wait a little longer before actually downloading said update.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Didn't see anyone post this:

I hope you do not mind, but this month I'm going to take a few days off. But version 1.0 will be out this month, maybe later than usual but I can ensure that the week from 21 to 27 will be released the new version.
Thanks a lot for your support

Version 1.0

New Job paparrazzi added.

Frist time sex with sarah

Nadine and Carol houses added

New quest of jet

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
You got to remember that most of the people don't look through the entire thread to see if their questions were answered. I saw it so I was able to answer some of the questions surrounding the update but that isn't the case with everyone.

tomtomtom1

Aug 17, 2017
You sure you maxed 'em all the way? Even when you hit lvl 5 you've gotta train a bit more. TECHNICALLY you kinda gotta hit lvl 6 before moving on. There is no actual lvl 6 sex training, but the experience you get is the equivalent. Basically when Jet says you won't get anything more out of the training is when you're good to go. If she says that and you still can't find her at night, then yeah, something is wrong.
She has not said it maybe i need to try a little bit more :D tha,x ;)

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
It takes 20 Endurance trainings and 20 ability trainings to trigger the 6th or Mission rank.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wow I can't believe I missed this one, however does anyone remember when Nadine and Pam were talking about playing with the MC 'cellphone'? Well this latest update to the game gave Nadine plenty of time to play with his 'cellphone' but at the same time I am surprised she was shocked when she saw the size of it.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone have a comprehensive list of the relationship variables for this game?
Also I seem to have missed my shot at the Nadine content, any way to get it back without starting over?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone have a comprehensive list of the relationship variables for this game?
Also I seem to have missed my shot at the Nadine content, any way to get it back without starting over?
1 - hours
2 - Day of Week
3 - Days Passed
4 - Relationship Maria
6 - Relationship Sara
8 - Relationship Amy
10 - Relationship Laura
12 - Relationship Rachel
13 - Relationship Morgan
14 - Relationship Mark
15 - Relationship Tyna
16 - Relationship Tom
17 - Relationship Beth
18 - Relationship Ronald
19 - Relationship Daisy
20 - Relationship Nadine
21 - Relationship Pam
22 - Relationship Charles
23 - Relationship Sandra
24 - Relationship Caroline
25 - Relationship Phil
26 - Relationship Nurse
30 - Relationship Jason
31 - Relationship Mrs Turner
32 - Relationship Mrs Taylor
141 - Stealth
146 - Aim
181 - More in love with Sara
182 - More in love with Maria
183 - More in love with Amy
184 - More in love with Laura
185 - More in love with Rachel
186 - More in love with Mrs Taylor
187 - More in love with Sasha
46 - Endurance
47- Skill
1996 - Karma
48 - Relationship Christian
49 - Brenda
50 - Sasha

Also last I checked there is no way to miss out on a character's content especially if you didn't start it. For a character's content to unlock (Nadine, Caroline Sandra, Etc) you just need to max their affection out to the point where it won't go up anymore during the recess section. 15 is the max for just about everyone there who can have their affection risen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asphyx and seden

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
is it after i proceed a bit in dad's quest ?
No this is way before you do dad's quest.

You get the first Nersot's quest after you give sarah the 3rd tinymon card. From that point you speak to your sister at home either before or after school in which she will tell you to speak with Shasha. From here you speak with her at school, in which she will tell you to go to the comic book shop in the commercial city. Go here then you will told to go to the Pub in the old quarter at this point you will get Nersot's first quest. Do finish this and get the 4th tinymon card, and then from here you will be able to do Jet's mission after you max out both endurance and ability.

This prior is mandatory seeing as you will need help from Nesrot's bodyguard Jackaline and in order to get her help you needed to have done the first nersot quest.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
You can create new folder for save.
Copy the "Save" folder, paste and rename the copy (example: "Save_1")
Delete all save in "Save" folder.

When you want back, rename the save folder (example: "Save" to "Save_2") and rename the other (example: "Save_1" to "Save")

MnL - Save.jpg
"Save" is the active save folder
The other "Save-x" are my old save.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes