My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hi, here I send a library with many sex events from the game, Im afraid I couldnt recover some scenes from the beginning of the game bc my saves were lost! It also contains saves for the 4 mafias in different stages including 1.4 patch completed on the 4 paths. I'll keep this post updated with further versions of the game.
- The files are named ie: "file1.rpgsave_chloe fuck van_dereck" where "file1.rpgsave" is the real name of the archive and "_chloe fuck van_dereck"is the explanation of which scene contains. erase whatever comes after "rpgsave" and copy that file to your save directory (make a backup of your own saves first!)
- There are also main plot saves that are named "filex.prgsave" switch the x for a number and copy the file to your save directory.
Support BON and enjoy the game!

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Can someone give me save, complete v1. 4 and sandra recent quest pick option 2 and join mafia with Rusia, i want to play v1. 5 but my old save sandra recent quest i choose option 1 because of that i cant trigger daisy path, pls help me

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
Does anyone have a save, using firebane's modded game, just after they enter Ms Taylor's house? i haven't been able to get in.
Yes i've followed the quest and the walkthrough perfectly, i think it's a bug. i can force progress Sarah's quest using RPGmaker save editor but that does nothing for progressing ms. taylors quest unfortunately.
thanks in advance if you've got one.

Hawk15

May 16, 2017
Hey, one of you can give me a savegame from school burglary I have this stupid bug. Thank you

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Might i inquire for a save during 1.5 right after having text Daisy after the second kiss at her house? My game bugs out at this point and i cant continue Daisy's line. Probs because im using a very old save game back from one of the early vesions and i took Sandra's route at the toilet scene. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Save file no longer required due to Daisy texting scene not triggering is fixed for me in the new 1.5 Extra version.

May 15, 2017
Hi, here I send a library with many sex events from the game, Im afraid I couldnt recover some scenes from the beginning of the game bc my saves were lost! It also contains saves for the 4 mafias in different stages including 1.4 patch completed on the 4 paths. I'll keep this post updated with further versions of the game.
- The files are named ie: "file1.rpgsave_chloe fuck van_dereck" where "file1.rpgsave" is the real name of the archive and "_chloe fuck van_dereck"is the explanation of which scene contains. erase whatever comes after "rpgsave" and copy that file to your save directory (make a backup of your own saves first!)
- There are also main plot saves that are named "filex.prgsave" switch the x for a number and copy the file to your save directory.
Support BON and enjoy the game!
Thanks a ton! Since there is no gallery this is very much appreciated, thank you very much, it will save us alot of time :))

Reactions: stray monkeys
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote