My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mac26

Jan 14, 2018
Can someone PLEASE provide a save from the start of v1.2 or end of v1.1

Also, i've scene quite a few errors when i downloaded v1.4 fixed + extras. Like how special sex with Rosalva says error if i click it. Also, for quite a long time now (maybe since v1.0 or v0.9) when i visit Jet at her apartment at night i can't click her at all. I did all her quests properly. I need to have sex with Jet after i completed her quests in order to initiate my love with her but i can't click her.
Lastly i wanna know if someone does share their save file with me will all these errors go away or not? Just wondering. Thanks in advance for any help!
contine jet quest from here
it is a save of version 1.2
to contine quest just go inside your item list and click jet photo

Zaiross

Sep 19, 2017
Hello guys,

can someone help me, i'm stuck at the school and can't go out and every time i try to start the class it gave me this message ( it would be a good idea to talk to all fellows before begin ) i've talked to everyone in the school and nothing happened, just the same message appears every time i try to start the class.

Reactions: Lloalaa

Mac26

Jan 14, 2018
Hello guys,

can someone help me, i'm stuck at the school and can't go out and every time i try to start the class it gave me this message ( it would be a good idea to talk to all fellows before begin ) i've talked to everyone in the school and nothing happened, just the same message appears every time i try to start the class.
Make sure u have talked to each and every on
Not only those who are in the class but also those who are in the hallway :-D

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Hello friends, when i visit the sister in the Pharmacy after the bathroom scene to apologize to her she asks me to get her keys from her desk in her bedroom but they are never there and when i return home at night she catch's me and hollers that i did not do this and even catch's me with the copy of her room keys. Then i get stuck in a loop and have to quit the game. Is there something i need to do to find the keys on her desk ?

Mac26

Jan 14, 2018
Hello friends, when i visit the sister in the Pharmacy after the bathroom scene to apologize to her she asks me to get her keys from her desk in her bedroom but they are never there and when i return home at night she catch's me and hollers that i did not do this and even catch's me with the copy of her room keys. Then i get stuck in a loop and have to quit the game. Is there something i need to do to find the keys on her desk ?
Mate I was also hanged with that problem better u escape that end of the quest

mayo8

Jan 18, 2018
From now on, we'll gonna need 4 saves of the last version when a new one comes out :)
One per mafia. I have 2 of them (Nesrot, Warren) if anyone wants them, based on the 1.3 posted here, with everything done so far.
can you help me man

Cro

May 10, 2017
OK, you'll have to do a bit of digging around yourself too, in the attached archive you'll find 4 (FOUR) saves.
I don't have time now to see which one is which, but 2 of them are of interest, one is with Nesrot, one is with Warren. The other 2 are just temp saves.
Also, the Nesrot one has everything done, while Warren I think still needs 1-2 visits to the girl and her aunt (forgot their names...)
Be a good sport and see which one is which, then maybe post here only the 2 needed ones with all the scenes done.

(as said before, these saves are based on the 1.3 complete one found here)

Reactions: Haroun123
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote