• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
dear…god. All of the new faces are horrific. Is he using a new program?

they have have giant eyes, massive pupils, shiny plastic looking faces, massive lips and really prominent teeth.

They look like aliens….is this the future of this game?

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
... Almost every character is ruined. ...
Why couldn't he have just made mnl2?
Well, older sis becaming a threesome enabler is certainly a pleasant upgrade. And Lucy now is slowly warming up to idea of sex if very much too. But you're right, the whole darker vibe with all those murders and such is in fact one of those moodkillers. which should be avoided of at all cost according to seasoned gemedesigners.
and that shit about Jack being a psycho now is just crap. I mean - why? Just to get a darker plot? Why make him a villain? Why not make him a hero sacrificing himself for his families (both)? Why all that "choose your gang, someone will die" crap especially when it is obvious that Lucy and Nesroth and all that mafia girls are very well acquinted. And some of them obviously know each othe in _more than on ways_.
Why not make the whole plot much more WAFF in the end? Coz he lacking the vision of his project. While he should. Project structure has changed, story has changed, character has changed - thats totally normal. BUUUUT - they changed in a random direction each. While some of them became more human, some became crazier for some shitty reasons.
Given all that, why do you think, his MNL2 or 3, or MNL48 revisited revamp remarkable remake would be any different?
People in here bitch a lot, for freeloaders, if you arent paying for it shut up, and wait for the dude to finish his update. he at least still doing the game, and it hasnt been abandoned as lot games.
My, oh, my we have one day before [expected] release, and a new shill has already entered the stage.

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
The amount of loose ends that are still left in the game... Like for example, the Laura x Mc x Members of the house threesomes, what will happen with Jack now that Mc has stolen even his wife and he wants revenge, knowing what will happen with Christian, his mother and sister, the rest of the teachers that are still unfinished, Charles' mother, etc...

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
dear…god. All of the new faces are horrific. Is he using a new program?

they have have giant eyes, massive pupils, shiny plastic looking faces, massive lips and really prominent teeth.

They look like aliens….is this the future of this game?
The Dev must be stuck with the Bimbo Fetish.

sibunji1

Jul 18, 2021
Screenshot (38).png the main charecter is not moving at the starting of the game have to go to school quest in time. the save to the problem is attached please help me

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Not for me, 8th may started 12 hours ago :sneaky:
-_-
Are you aware of the existence of time zones?
But, well... if you insist...
EVERYONE! BoN is here, he's trolling us!
------------
It is 08:42 UTC now. Given the UTC-12 timezone, he techically still have about 28 hours to release update on time. Or to find another excuse.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes