xRammstein

Sep 4, 2023
Hello.
I have a problem with quest about get a file from Maria from her room. When i try to drive to circle nothing happening. Somebody have some advice how to process futher with this quest?

1714828000770.png

Masterz7

Apr 27, 2024
Hi, my game is bugged in this part, i need to speak with Sandra, but, somehow, in my game says that i already unlock all the content of her, so i cant progride. What can i do?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Well I'm also stuck at that infamous Sandra quest. She keep saying that we could skip class together. I tried to DM Symphony of the Night with my save but I wasn't allowed to send the message. So any help would be appreciated.
f95zone, doesn't allow you to DM/PM until you have a minimum of 5 posts. But it all good.
Save fixed below (y)

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hi, haven't here for a while. can anyone mention save for the newest version?
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-953-beggar-of-net.30576/post-13511204

Check the OP for the link to missing images.

Hello.
I have a problem with quest about get a file from Maria from her room. When i try to drive to circle nothing happening. Somebody have some advice how to process futher with this quest?

View attachment 3601987
If I am not mistaken (memory getting old), this is at new house not old house. So drive to new house.

Highly compressed for joypaly link
help can someone share the compress version of this game for my joiplay please
Already posted since forever, use search to get it. This is the new way f95zone instructs. Hence, no compress link is at OP anymore. I suggest when you find it, either bookmark it via browser or use f95zone bookmarks.

How do i work at the garage?
Garage is planned to be removed. It is now part of the main questline as a new garage place, not a place to work. Just play the game as normal to unlock

Last edited:

IKazma

Mar 8, 2018
Hello, I've been having a problem, after the mission where I have a race against Tyna, and after I suck Sara's ass, the mc dissapears, I can move him but I can't see him hahahah, anybody knows what can I do? I'd appreciate some help please :c

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Holy shit. I’m finally playing the new revamp of the revamp with the new intro and conte

I didn’t

the music is more annoying than ever.

MC is now a drag racer? With outstanding fines? Whag

we have an intro full of the character jacking off every few seconds

Mrs Turner is straight up a different character. The old mods was kinda jank. They didn’t need to do this…

Jason’s design is even worse. I emended when he was just an incident

They changed Brenda! Poor Brenda, what did they do to you?! Why do you have bug eyes and Botox lips?! And glasses?!

Brenda was a simple girl with a simple design. Why? Why did he massacre her?!

And just what this game needed. Someone farting and taking a shit.

how do these intros manage to keep getting worse and more nonsensical?!

Reactions: FruitC

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
Is anybody encountering that bug when you go to Jason's home for the quests but he doesn't appear?
Man, do some research before asking something, Beggar removed Jason to ''rework'' him and his mother, i stg every week there's a guy asking about Jason's mother and him not spawning at his home :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nov 24, 2023
Going back and playing the original I forgot just how like, great it was. I forgot what it was like to truly enjoy playing this..

The characters are better. Almost every character is ruined. Also, ever notice how everyone was like, way nicer? Remember when, like, for the most part, the characters...generally were nice to eachother and liked eachother? You know, Beth's boyfriend wasn't abusive, just in love woth her mom and you could work with him? Laura was sweet and innocent?

The story is better. Remember when the dad...wasn't evil from the start? WHen we didn't know what he was up to? There was some mystery and intrigue, and his family actually thought he loved them? Remember having to slowly get closer to the icy Maria? Remember when Lucy was a mystery lady? WHen Sarah's quest was really intetesting?

The music was better. The music is fucking awful now.

The gameplay was better. Yes. There are those 2 or 3 big grind points, but emember when basically every single charcater had their own schedule, and you could find them around town and interact with them any time? Rememebr when you could pursue any girl in pretty much any order? Remember fun stuff like pussyfights?

What's "better" in this version that makes it worthwhile? 1. Technically we have more content for girls like maria. 2. We can finally bang a worse version of Lucy who isn't nearly as cute as the original. 3Helen and her daughter are in the game. That's.....literally like, it. Even then, that's just picking up from hwere the old game left off, and Helen is just the old Maria....with less content.

Honestly, it's been so long that I forgot...the old game was actually like, genuinely good game that I loved. Yeah it had issues and deays. But I was happy with the project. How long has it been since I was satisfied with this project? The last time things felt pretty nice was ALaura update, several years ago. The one thar ruined Laura's character.

I just realized that I was really waiting for the game to be as good as the original, but it never will be. The only reason I still care is the old game This whole thing was a mistake... Why couldn't he have just made mnl2?

Last edited:

enricodandoloe

Jul 8, 2023
Man, do some research before asking something, Beggar removed Jason to ''rework'' him and his mother, i stg every week there's a guy asking about Jason's mother and him not spawning at his home :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Tried to find out about it myself first but looks like I haven't looked deep enough! Thank you for your answer.

Reactions: MCBabyFace
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes