Asura066

May 3, 2018
08/5/2024 Is May
[/QUOTE]

bruh why you tell him. We could have gotten rid of one more person on this thread. lol He would have gotten back on in 2025. For less than a year we could have had peace.

Was peace never an option?

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Didn't even realised it but yeah, Beggar actually was 3 months ''fixing bugs'' View attachment 3594030

Even his discord is fed up :LOL::LOL:
To be fair this game needs a dev to spend about 3 months to fix all the damn bugs. I am weirdly hopeful if that's where he actually spent time as I haven't played the last 2 versions because they were so buggy.
I'll believe it when I see it though

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
08/5/2024 Is May
bruh why you tell him. We could have gotten rid of one more person on this thread. lol He would have gotten back on in 2025. For less than a year we could have had peace.

Was peace never an option?

To be fair. He would not miss much even after year. If we are lucky 1-2 updates, but more likely this will be abandoned (again) and/or re-started (again), Begs is allready re re making art for some charters.

Last edited:

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
To be fair this game needs a dev to spend about 3 months to fix all the damn bugs. I am weirdly hopeful if that's where he actually spent time as I haven't played the last 2 versions because they were so buggy.
I'll believe it when I see it though
Bold of you, assuming that he is actually fixing bugs for that last 3 months :LOL::LOL::LOL:, more like adding little bit of content every 2 weeks :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Unpopular opinion but I'm fine with If he wants to move new life 2 or a remake on a different engine that is not ren'py. Since most of game is already finished. What is left. The next update will be for Lucy and the teachers. But the story is over with right? What do you think the % is?

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Unpopular opinion but I'm fine with If he wants to move new life 2 or a remake on a different engine that is not ren'py. Since most of game is already finished. What is left. The next update will be for Lucy and the teachers. But the story is over with right? What do you think the % is?
There is one major issue with his way of doing shit - lack of gamedesign. He started a project about young gansta fakka-fakka everything that moves with 90% of npc being big-boobs-giant-ass-braindead copy of one another. And now story involves his mo... older redhead friend dramatic internal struggle about her feelings, slowly opening herself for him. And his stepsister now is not a pew-pew fuck-fuck nerd girl - she is sex predator now. I mean - yes, it is great idea, and t is a huge leap from the character development point of view, but that whole thing is just poorly glued to main game. Coz 80% of npc is still big-boobs-giant-ass-braindead copies of one another, just different hairstyle.
Instead of dividing his project onto separate chapters he keep changing content and then tries to attach it to its old place. With bugs quantity grows almost exponentially.
Why do you think, he needs to start another project, if he can continue his battle against gamedesign and common sense while milking money from patrons?
How about making Christian doing shit just because MC refused to good night kiss him 10 years ago - and voila - making another arc about feelings and drama AND CHANGING WHOLE PLOT AGAIN with +100 to bugcount?
Problem is - how devs approach their work, refusing to learn from their own mistakes, again and again. Why do you think MNL2 will be any different?

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes