Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.34] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Symphony of the Night is there a way to pass Sandra's final sex scene it get image stuck ( is there a switch or variable i can change to do it )
Extract this to the pictures folder

This game is fucking donezo. The Hornet Garage quests are still bugged into oblivion.I had to copy files from and old version of the game. Then the quest where you have to drive the car to old quarter. No quest circle on the map...
Carol quest line completely cut out. If I ask Carol on a date, i end up with the sex ui of MC's mom, then end up in the new home apartment!!
Now he cuts out old content, or reshapes into worse animations. Mrs Jordan's and Lizzy's old iterations looked way better...There is seriously something wrong with the dev...

Last edited:

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018

This game is fucking donezo. The Hornet Garage quests are still bugged into oblivion.I had to copy files from and old version of the game. Then the quest where you have to drive the car to old quarter. No quest circle on the map...
Carol quest line completely cut out. If I ask Carol on a date, i end up with the sex ui of MC's mom, then end up in the new home apartment!!
Now he cuts out old content, or reshapes into worse animations. Mrs Jordan's and Lizzy's old iterations looked way better...There is seriously something wrong with the dev...
Thanks
Did that but didn't work
Screenshot_20231108-220531_JoiPlay.jpg

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018

Yeah the garage bug shows how he messed up. he changed the location but apparently he didn't do the codes correct or just left it
I also prefer Lizzy's old content as it ended with threesome but looks like he remove it ( Jason and Brenda will get a history redone according to his words )
Still didn't reach Ms. Jordan's content but I'll take your words about it

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
Quick question I did something stupid I think xD. I was trying to go on a date with carol which brought me in on a kinda black screen with different icons (for footjob, titjob) so I clicked the footjob since there was nothing happening. Which put me in a scene with lucy. after that I got the question if I wanted to continue with her, which I denied, but now I ended up in what I think is supposed to be my future home. So I thought it a good idea to teleport away only to find out that my phone is not working now. I think i might have triggered a roam event what you have to finish before continuing. Will this be fixable with save editor, and which variable do I have to change? If not I'll have to use the save of 2 hours earlier, cause I forgot to save but that would be my karma then ig xD

Edit: Fixed it by calling again picked the option sleep with her took a shower and the phone worked again. Just hoping that I didn't break something for later on xD.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night is there a way to pass Sandra's final sex scene it get image stuck ( is there a switch or variable i can change to do it )
you can use the cheat mod bugfixer > sex images. Should clear it.

Quick question I did something stupid I think xD. I was trying to go on a date with carol which brought me in on a kinda black screen with different icons (for footjob, titjob) so I clicked the footjob since there was nothing happening. Which put me in a scene with lucy. after that I got the question if I wanted to continue with her, which I denied, but now I ended up in what I think is supposed to be my future home. So I thought it a good idea to teleport away only to find out that my phone is not working now. I think i might have triggered a roam event what you have to finish before continuing. Will this be fixable with save editor, and which variable do I have to change? If not I'll have to use the save of 2 hours earlier, cause I forgot to save but that would be my karma then ig xD

Edit: Fixed it by calling again picked the option sleep with her took a shower and the phone worked again. Just hoping that I didn't break something for later on xD.
Note Carol questline some where is broken and will eventually get stuck
Cheat mod has autosave feature
Carol questline I THINK is variable 253 but the one to change is 276 I THINK to 25 when you get stuck in the Carol loop drive/book thing. Can't fully re-call

Reactions: Maericke

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023

Note Carol questline some where is broken and will eventually get stuck
Cheat mod has autosave feature
Carol questline I THINK is variable 253 but the one to change is 276 I THINK to 25 when you get stuck in the Carol loop drive/book thing. Can't fully re-call
Got no problems with carol, just don't call her and go to here home. It says I finished her content in BoF.
Lol I know but that doesn't help when you wait for a bit to long and it makes a new save xD
Well like I said in the edit part, found a workaround for my problem
Other question was there a fix for the UI not working for nadine an the nadine/pam threesome?

wigglemikehawk69

Jul 31, 2022
Hey Symphony of the Night, could you check this save out when you get the chance? I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just missing something, but I can't seem to progress. MC is in the old house after driving "The Angels" (Tyna, Rachel, Sarah) home after taking pictures of trucks being loaded at the school; the last drop off being Sarah since they live together obv. After entering the house, I can't pull up the phone, leave the house, change outfits, or sleep. There also doesn't seem to be any items or characters to interact with besides the peep holes, which do absolutely nothing. Thanks!

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Thanks I don't know how I missed it
Forgot to ask about the Librarian everytime I talk to her it's the first time and no sex happen even when I max all speech
Also is Ms. Turner quest bugged it said on BoF do school missions and done three complete ones but still nothing

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Got no problems with carol, just don't call her and go to here home. It says I finished her content in BoF.
Lol I know but that doesn't help when you wait for a bit to long and it makes a new save xD
Well like I said in the edit part, found a workaround for my problem
Other question was there a fix for the UI not working for nadine an the nadine/pam threesome?
One page behind. Also you can simply search the thread for "workaround" . I started to post any "workaround" with that label e.g. Pam workaround , so anyone can search.

Thanks I don't know how I missed it
Forgot to ask about the Librarian everytime I talk to her it's the first time and no sex happen even when I max all speech
Also is Ms. Turner quest bugged it said on BoF do school missions and done three complete ones but still nothing
The dev added a lot of grind at school and elsewhere in the game since this new update. You have to do the librarian book shit about 9 times I think to see any scene.

Last edited:

Zehrila kutta

Aug 15, 2023
Hey symphony, I have a bug which says attend history classes, and even after attending, i get the same thing. It says complete school missions first and in school quest page it says attend history classes.plz help me

animal5000

Jul 19, 2017
Do you actually get to do the pussy races? Or is it just the generic ones that allow you to fuck Marble? Not sure if my game is bugged and can't do more races?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Symphony of the Night sorry but I didn't know who to ask. Before anything, I wanted to try to ask, I didn't want to send you the save file, if it's a simple thing you can explain to me, I'll try to do it myself. But not knowing how to do it, I thought I'd ask you first.

I was doing a gang mission, to be precise, the first of the dragunovs. Ivanna took me to their leader. Where she introduced me to a new character, named Olenka. The problem is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shortly after finishing the mission, Ivanna's character remained attached to mine and I no longer know how to make her disappear :ROFLMAO:
If I try to save the game, it also appears as an image together with that of the MC. It's as if she has taken the place of the MC and I don't know how to take her away. I also tried using the bugfixes, but not knowing which one to press, I tried them all. I also tried to change MC clothes, but the game sees her as the MC and won't let me change those either.

Can you help me? Explan to me how to remove her? How to fix this bug?
Or do you need the save file? If is easy with you explanation i can try it.

Also i try to reload and do the mission more then one time, but the ivanna character It stays stuck to the MC every time. So is for this that i ask for help.
Also i add this:
Also the game change me MC name too! After i save me MC become Tommy casual... Perhaps this can help too? To understand how to remove this bug :ROFLMAO:
Thank you

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi Symphony of the Night sorry but I didn't know who to ask. Before anything, I wanted to try to ask, I didn't want to send you the save file, if it's a simple thing you can explain to me, I'll try to do it myself. But not knowing how to do it, I thought I'd ask you first.

I was doing a gang mission, to be precise, the first of the dragunovs. Ivanna took me to their leader. Where she introduced me to a new character, named Olenka. The problem is this:

Shortly after finishing the mission, Ivanna's character remained attached to mine and I no longer know how to make her disappear :ROFLMAO:
If I try to save the game, it also appears as an image together with that of the MC. It's as if she has taken the place of the MC and I don't know how to take her away. I also tried using the bugfixes, but not knowing which one to press, I tried them all. I also tried to change MC clothes, but the game sees her as the MC and won't let me change those either.

Can you help me? Explan to me how to remove her? How to fix this bug?
Or do you need the save file? If is easy with you explanation i can try it.

Also i try to reload and do the mission more then one time, but the ivanna character It stays stuck to the MC every time. So is for this that i ask for help.
Also i add this:
Also the game change me MC name too! After i save me MC become Tommy casual... Perhaps this can help too? To understand how to remove this bug :ROFLMAO:
Thank you
That is a old bug I use to fix in the unofficial bug patch. You will have to send me your save for that one. It cannot be fixed via save editing. Send me a save after it happen and the quest finish. I will run a script and remove her. I should see to update the pc cheat mod in the future, bugfixes option with a feature to remove bugs like this. Just like I did with "sex images". As I believe this bug happens more than once now since v0.94

Hey symphony, I have a bug which says attend history classes, and even after attending, i get the same thing. It says complete school missions first and in school quest page it says attend history classes.plz help me
Send me your save and I will fix it for you

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
That is a old bug I use to fix in the unofficial bug patch. You will have to send me your save for that one. It cannot be fixed via save editing. Send me a save after it happen and the quest finish. I will run a script and remove her. *I should see to update the pc cheat mod in the future, bugfixes option with a feature to remove bugs like this. Just like I did with "sex images". As I believe this bug happens more than once now since v0.94

Ok Thank you i send you a pm ( I thought I'd reuse an old pm, so as not to fill your box, I hope I did well).
Also i think this is the best choice*
At least this way, it's done sooner, because if it happens often, you avoid a lot of people who will ask the same thing.

Thank you

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello Symphony of the Night I can't find jacob in his house and I have a mission with him to complete his events, can you help me?
The dev removed all Jason and Brenda houses content, along with other content, to facilitate his added school :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:.

In order to play, it requires the dev to release a fix/update as there is nothing to do at those houses in question.

LosSrakas

Nov 22, 2021
That is a old bug I use to fix in the unofficial bug patch. You will have to send me your save for that one. It cannot be fixed via save editing. Send me a save after it happen and the quest finish. I will run a script and remove her. I should see to update the pc cheat mod in the future, bugfixes option with a feature to remove bugs like this. Just like I did with "sex images". As I believe this bug happens more than once now since v0.94

Hello. I have the same problem (Bug with Ivanna in the party) can you help me too? Sorry but I can't PM you.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes