Mod My New Life Game Variables Thread [Cyrus]

PofferFish

Sep 30, 2018
Does anybody know how i can reset the taylor quest?
I was in the scene where she was raped but when i had to input a choice to intervene or not i clicked a right mouse button and the scene disappeared and i can not go any further in the quest line.

Thanks in advance
If you usee a save editor you have to turn switch 79 off and turn switch 80 on

casita

Nov 21, 2020
btw sometimes the variables not the same depending on your choices in the game so i don`t recommend using the online save editor because it doesn`t show the variable name, the RpgMakerSaveEdit does so you`ll know what you doing.....about Beth Quest visiting Marckus before talking to Tom bugs your scene with the principal & Marckus....if you did that already here`s how you can fix it open your save in RpgMakerSaveEdit and unmark switch num 577 and mark switch num 578
Hi, I have a problem with Laura's mission, she won't let me start the mission, I put the magazine and then I forgot to go downstairs at 00, I continued doing other missions, but when I want to go see Laura downstairs, she's watching TV, she won't let me forget to put a magazine, some solution please

JayCo

Sep 7, 2020
Due to some bugs, I cannot contact Morgan to go to the jail and stuck in the PAPARAZZI MISSION(VICKI PART). Can I complete this QUEST by marking SWITCH 683?

Sananeaq1

Jan 20, 2018
can someone give me the variables for after christian leaves mc on the park and quest says fin way to home.. i used cheat and cant progress.. that park location would be perfect.

Reshsalade

Oct 13, 2021
Well i had sum problems which is the available point ain't decreased tho any idea
(pussy fight) stats point maybe got bugged

muhammadashraf

Oct 6, 2020
Here it is

Be aware that in that save, I didn't get kidnapped yet. I reload a save right before that event and didn't walk in the street at night to prevent it to happens. Tell me if you want a save right after that.
The save isn't appear at the load

muhammadashraf

Oct 6, 2020
use offline save edit software available on here its more easy with switches rather than saveditonline.com's unpack file system its bit of work it could mess up save file if a person is not known to coding system and switches

cross check with my save ss that i shared and for more i am posting a complete save file here so you can examine whats wrong
The save doesn't appear when I want lo load game

georgenavy11

Mar 5, 2019
View attachment 110556
I can post most of variables which i made list of new ones variable with every new version can be updated and be added by people who know after confirming

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me first start off by saying, Thank you Thank you Thank you so much for these ! I had a guide that I downloaded in 2021 that had these but apparently I deleted it or something.
But I have a question, what black screen are you talking about with the pussy fights ?
Thanks !