VN Ren'Py Abandoned My New Hot Roommate [v0.2] [Rick Seph]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MNHR_Ban.png

Overview:
My new hot roommate is an adult game where you move to a new apartment and end ups finding that your apartment is shared with a girl who happens to be your new hot roommate (who would guess that right?) and as the story unveils you may find that the world is not just our common world but it's filled with magical and fantasy creatures and races.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-18
Release Date: 2019-03-18
Developer: Rick Seph -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac:
- -

Patches:

MHNR_2.png MNHR_1.png MNHR_3.png

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Starts off a bit generic - title name, initial choices - but the renders are well done, and a surprising twist at the end for a "generic" game intro. Very short build, but good luck with your future releases :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well they are sure not talking about the MC when they say hot as he looks like a ugly ass shit stain. This is what I use the paint-net stamp of disapproval for.

rickseph

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2019
Starts off a bit generic - title name, initial choices - but the renders are well done, and a surprising twist at the end for a "generic" game intro. Very short build, but good luck with your future releases :)
Thanks, I am already working on the 0.2 I have some quite good ideas for developing the twist at the end but I am still trying to upgrade the renders quality and lightning before moving to new renders, thanks for the feedback

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Changed Louise's name to younger sister. Rendering needs a bit of work the one pose with the younger sister sitting there watching a movie her boob is clipping through her outfit top. Another MC with a boring generic dick. Black guy isn't even a black guy they are a white guy with skin color changed which reminds of the Indians in all of those old westerns that were played by white people.

Reactions: rickseph

rickseph

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2019
Changed Louise's name to younger sister. Rendering needs a bit of work the one pose with the younger sister sitting there watching a movie her boob is clipping through her outfit top. Another MC with a boring generic dick. Black guy isn't even a black guy they are a white guy with skin color changed which reminds of the Indians in all of those old westerns that were played by white people.
Incest patch... and your sister or whatever she might be is asking you who the hell you are?
That would be quite strange but what I do know. :whistle:
I will be working on the patch in a mode where the dialogues don't be strange as hell xd thanks for the feedback

rickseph

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2019
@HorizonD

Incest patches don't always just edit just a name they can also edit their dialogue as well. For how I did it all I had to do was change it to WTF are you doing here asshole? I left home to get away from your fucking ass not so you can come here and fucking annoy me.
Yup, that's the idea, I am taking a look at all the feedback and I will be changing a few things for 0.2