VN Ren'Py Abandoned My New Hot Roommate [v0.2] [Rick Seph]

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not every game has to have incest. Where the Heart is or Alexandra are two of my absolute favs right now and they don't have incest in them.

The title is very close to the game "My New Roommate," but we have games that actually share the same name, so that's not really an issue.

That being said, I recently decided not to try every version 0.1 as a few too many games I liked either didn't manage more than three or four builds or were turned into buggy sandbox mofos, without significant content.
Which means I'll check this out once we see a version 0.3 or 0.4, especially when reading that this version is pretty short.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
heres hoping for more "bathroom-blowjob-bloodeyes-babe" in the future..she's my thang yessiree bob..ok..back to serious..was fine and dandy for a "demo" got an idea that there is either magic/demonic hijinks/vampiress about...which ranks high in my gaming desires...renders are grainy-ish..but i'm ok with that..i dont need 4g to enjoy myself...the english was clear ...heres hoping the next update though has some meat to it and this isnt one of those tiny 8 years in the buildup games..lol..so..yes...i'll follow this one and see where it goes.

rickseph

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2019
Not every game has to have incest. Where the Heart is or Alexandra are two of my absolute favs right now and they don't have incest in them.

The title is very close to the game "My New Roommate," but we have games that actually share the same name, so that's not really an issue.

That being said, I recently decided not to try every version 0.1 as a few too many games I liked either didn't manage more than three or four builds or were turned into buggy sandbox mofos, without significant content.
Which means I'll check this out once we see a version 0.3 or 0.4, especially when reading that this version is pretty short.
Yess, I kind did this 0.1 so I could have some feedback but I will be hoping to make a good game for when you come back on the 0.3 or 0.4 :3

rickseph

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2019
heres hoping for more "bathroom-blowjob-bloodeyes-babe" in the future..she's my thang yessiree bob..ok..back to serious..was fine and dandy for a "demo" got an idea that there is either magic/demonic hijinks/vampiress about...which ranks high in my gaming desires...renders are grainy-ish..but i'm ok with that..i dont need 4g to enjoy myself...the english was clear ...heres hoping the next update though has some meat to it and this isnt one of those tiny 8 years in the buildup games..lol..so..yes...i'll follow this one and see where it goes.
Thanks for the feedback, I am working right now on fixing the errors on the 0.1 and already developing the story for 0.2 and yeah xd there will be some supernatural stuff although it will be optional but it will sure lead to a great story thanks again for the feedback

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
@UncleVT Maybe you put a supernatural tag in there too. There is not much there yet but it's obvious that there is some supernatural stuff.

@rickseph I like the demo, though it is a bit short to make a decision if your game will be good or not. Good job, keep up the good work.

Reactions: rickseph

rickseph

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2019
Games "don't have" to have incest, but they're sure more enjoyable for incest fans.
Yessh but I am already finishing the incest patch since the feedback asked for it :p but it won't have any impact on the storyline for who will be choosing not to use the patch, maybe there will be some extra scenes for the non-patch game and the patched game, it will give a feel like going for 2 different storylines but not something that will have a mega impact in general, just a few extra renders

Reactions: GroPin and Paprika

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Not going to lie when i saw the word roommate i instantly thought of incest.. But then i read the description and i was like oh, ok, not actually incest.. It was a pleasant surprise, and refreshing in a world over-saturated with incest games

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Okay, so, I read the title and played the game.

Actual roommates.

Edit - how long until posts begging for incest or did I miss those already?

Edit 2 - nevermind, looks like it's going be yet another incest game. Interest killed.
Any games with actual roommates?

Reactions: rickseph

rickseph

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2019
Okay, so, I read the title and played the game.

Actual roommates.

Edit - how long until posts begging for incest or did I miss those already?

Edit 2 - nevermind, looks like it's going be yet another incest game. Interest killed.
Like I said before, the incest patch will be optional xd I will not be changing the main story I have in my mind for the game, although for those using the patch, there will be a few different scenes and dialogues

Reactions: AnyName'llDo