4.50 star(s) 26 Votes

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
I've found 6 fingers on a last screenshot
Yes, one of the many pains of AI art, I wil try to be more consistent about such things but sometimes the art is just to hot to throw it in the trash over a detail ( a big one I know ) The last picture is only a Teaser tho, but yes it is an issue I will not shy away from it. I hope I can get some slack as a new developer if not oh well fuck it :cool: when I started this it was all just fun but then it turned into work when I saw how complex AI art can be, it is not that easy, I am an artist and professional graphic designer myself, I think it shows, altough I live from my day to day job in the arts field I do not fear AI, I welcome it as a tool for developers, if anyone does not like that I am sorry but as a Professional Artist myself there is no way I could create this without AI, its to much time consuming.

Ker'mhod

Jul 22, 2017
CircleGames
Since you monetize your game, with art made with AI, do you give money to Romulo Melkor Mancin, the artist who made the arts that you 100% and totally trained your AI on? 'Cause there is no work from you at all on the art there, and you didn't even mixed it with other styles, artists etc. It's kinda ok I guess to use other's arts to train your AI, no one can do anything against that most of the time, but you gain money from it, that's an other story. Very sketchy imo. unless you got their approuval, but since I don't see ANY word about there artist here or on your patreon...

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
is no way I could create this without AI, its to much time consuming.
Maybe it's time consuming but in the long run I think it's better to make your own art without AI help than to endure the hate that these types of games have. In the end it is to create some scenarios and some sprites like many hand drawn games do, you use the sprites for most of the scenes with dialogue and the new scenes are only the sexual ones. This is just my lazy opinion ofc lol.

Last edited:

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
Looks good so far. I will ask that you consider a swinging route, and not just a cuck. If you want to just go full cuck, thats fair, but imo, i think that "given a choice" makes the swinging/sharing a lot more hot. That its a choice to allow her to fuck around, and so on.
That said, if you have a very clear vision of your game, stick to it instead. Sometimes trying to accommodate everyone, can muck up the project.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Kimowinter

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Wow, did you tell the AI to steal exclusively from Melkor Mancin?
I started my career being hired to hand draw monuments, those drawings were then used on graphic design and books, of course I have my own style and personal touch but since I was a teen I always tried to copy Kentaru Miura, Kentaro and Melkor use a similar type of shading that i love, its the crossed lines shading, I use it a lot when I draw, not a lot, always, does not mean i am stealing from Kentaro, altough AI is different because it is not my hand on every stroke. I do not know if there any issues with Melkor, and to be fair it is not only based on his art, altough the shading is a HUGE component to art, so it seems like its based on him but it is not. I do not steal market share from him since he develops comics and not games. But if he has a problem with it I hope he reaches out, I will try to reach out to him asap. Sorry for anything.

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
CircleGames
Since you monetize your game, with art made with AI, do you give money to Romulo Melkor Mancin, the artist who made the arts that you 100% and totally trained your AI on? 'Cause there is no work from you at all on the art there, and you didn't even mixed it with other styles, artists etc. It's kinda ok I guess to use other's arts to train your AI, no one can do anything against that most of the time, but you gain money from it, that's an other story. Very sketchy imo. unless you got their approuval, but since I don't see ANY word about there artist here or on your patreon...
I started my career being hired to hand draw monuments, those drawings were then used on graphic design and books, of course I have my own style and personal touch but since I was a teen I always tried to copy Kentaru Miura, Kentaro and Melkor use a similar type of shading that i love, its the crossed lines shading, I use it a lot when I draw, not a lot, always, does not mean i am stealing from Kentaro, altough AI is different because it is not my hand on every stroke. I do not know if there any issues with Melkor, and to be fair it is not only based on his art, altough the shading is a HUGE component to art, so it seems like its based on him but it is not. I do not steal market share from him since he develops comics and not games. But if he has a problem with it I hope he reaches out, I will try to reach out to him asap. Sorry for anything.

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
The game is practically a cuck game (that is, Mc seems to have that kink fetish, the game begins with Mc fantasizing about black dudes fucking the girls) and there is no Choice, this is a Kinetic Novel, or a comic in renpy, so I doubt you will have any option to avoid something.
Oh wow, thank you very much for letting me know

Reactions: Azmoz

centaurys

Mar 12, 2024
CircleGames
are you really talking? you are in one
Pirate game page where you can see 90% of the leaks here, he is also creating an AI type game and adapting it to his taste, it is not a comic.

Ker'mhod

Jul 22, 2017
If you use any artist's art for anything, especially for making imitations through AI, the good thing would be to contact and ask before hand, not starting a patreon mid dev of the game before talking about it. And the whole "I do not steal market share from him"is a joke. I do differents type of arts, and I wouldn't want at all seeing it use for anything without my knowledge, especially if they make money out of it. It isn't about making the same media or not, it's about using someone lifework without asking and profiting out of it.

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes