• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you cute and wonderful people!

Another week, another progress update!

Not much to report about the case where I'm the victim, the last 3 days of hearing will be this week and next week ( Tuesday 14:30, Thursday 14:30 and then on Tuesday again ( the 21st ) ). I don't know what happens after that, I'm still waiting to get a message from my lawyer, but the main culprit is pretty active on social media, bragging about escaping the german justice system and relaxing in thailand while acting like he is a "true gangster". My lawyer forwarded this to the police and state attorney as well, since there was a video on tiktok where he basically doxxes me ( the video is deleted now, but we were able to save it before ). It's a pretty dynamic case and bigger than I thought, because interpol might get involved to find this piece of shit ( according to a post by the german press ). I really hope that once the sentence has been spoken, I will get the proper financial compensation and of course the case against me will finally be dropped or, at least, I get my crucial data back.

Okay, enough about that, let's talk about the games.

I was able to finish the prequel script and I have to send it to my proofreader Beege later. Now it's time to start to make the renders, which should hopefully not take too long. There are a few renders that might need some extra time posing etc, but it should not be too difficult. I added a nice cute event with Katharina and Bethany, as you can see in todays progress update render, where Katharina will tease the MC alot about what happened the day before - If you decided to go that route. It will be a pretty wholesome experience as well since Katharina might be a classical cougar, but she's also a woman that might need more than just a young man to have fun with. I think of her like a mix of Mary and Becca where she initially just wants to have fun, but then quickly progresses into someone that wants to be loved and cherished like the MC will do with his other girlfriends. This prequel beta will be like the other one, where I will make it available for $15 and higher tier supporters and then will release it for the $5 tier later on. I will make an extra post once it's ready, so you don't have to feel rushed to support if you want to play it. The next prequel beta will make a small timeskip, from "tuesday" to the weekend, where the MC will hang around with Lea, Sabrina, Bethany and Katharina at a nice pool. You can probably imagine where this might lead. Changing cabins are not that small in the game worlds after all..

I also worked some more on Chapter 4, but I have nothing reall concrete there. I hit kind of a wall emotionally because this week will be the week where the last My New Memories update have been out for a year. One year without updates hurts me more than I thought, because this never happened before. I Really hope that the prequel will provide enough content and fun to make up for this so that once I can fully work on Chapter 4 again, you guys look even more forward to it.

Thank you again for all the support over these last few months. I know it has been a long time and it might get tiring to not get better news since this stuff has happened, so I really hope that the curve will go upwards again soon. I appreciate you for staying with me in these difficult times and while this sounds kinda cliché, I really mean it. I know we will all get through this together and if it turns out that this will take even longer, I always have the alternative to recreate the characters. It will hurt a lot, but if this is the only way to continue My New Memories then I'm happy to go that route.

And I think thats all for now. If anything happens this week and I finally was able to talk to my lawyer about the updates case file, I'll let you guys know. In the meantime, stay awesome, as usual!

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Anyone else getting a problem where the scene rolls back to a previous background during conversations? And also random crashes here and there. It seems to only happen on the Chapter 10+ one.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Anyone else getting a problem where the scene rolls back to a previous background during conversations? And also random crashes here and there. It seems to only happen on the Chapter 10+ one.
Sounds like you messed up somewhere as I've never even read about anything like that happening here (or for any other AVN game for that matter). Try re-installing, and don't merge part 1 with part 2 or xmas special, they're all separate installs and belong in separate folders from each other.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Do you use any mods or the like, or did you use them in the first part (chapters 1-9) and no longer in the current version?

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Do you use any mods or the like, or did you use them in the first part (chapters 1-9) and no longer in the current version?
No patches or mods in both downloads. Did a fresh download and install for chapter 10+, and there's still some crashes but I think its from the renderer. Changed some options and so far its holding up.

Kuru

May 27, 2017
Had been a few years since I started all the way at the beginning. Missed this story. Everything about it is great. Can't put it back down now that I re-started it. Can't wait for you grand return. Hope all is well with the legal battles. Or will at least end well.

Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes