Jun 8, 2019
Hi there, sorry to bother you many months later.
I was wondering if you still have a copy of the game non-steam? I don't know if it'll be possible, but could you kindly please reupload it again in a different hosting site? Maybe GoFile or MEGA?
Pixeldrain is being a b*tch to my ass yet again and I can't seem to access it.

If it's not too much trouble, I'd appreciated the help mate.
CHEERS.
sure, let me check on my disk first. i have 4 disks, I might be able to upload it tomorrow night. feel free to DM me to remind me

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

dolantin

Jun 6, 2017
Did you try with the release I originally quoted?
i download everything who supposed to different . last i tried that

samuelwaltershamm said:
Hi guys, I reuploaded the game here. It should no longer open the Steam: Pixeldrain :)

so no any differences. both of games
My MiLF Stepmom and
My MiLF Stepmom 2

main menu is opening but when you click start game gone is black screen. i tried everything what possible , tried with different languages and each screen resolutions. But really want play to those games

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i download everything who supposed to different . last i tried that

samuelwaltershamm said:
Hi guys, I reuploaded the game here. It should no longer open the Steam: Pixeldrain :)

so no any differences. both of games
My MiLF Stepmom and
My MiLF Stepmom 2

main menu is opening but when you click start game gone is black screen. i tried everything what possible , tried with different languages and each screen resolutions. But really want play to those games
That sounds more like a system issue than a crack or game issue.

Hirosuki

Mar 17, 2019
Hi all, for anyone who wants to cheat the money in this game, cheat engine found the address in double format. The points for the mini-game high scores are under the 4-byte range.

I hope this helps someone.

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes