3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f9c7f9cf7e2da1d11d604a2f8a2f4a9e.png

Overview
:
You’ll assume the role of a father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. She contacts you and tells you that she would like to visits you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe somthing more?​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-04
Release Date: 2017-04-30
Developer: Perv2k16 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
All: - - -

ds7.png m3.png Sex_11.png Sex_37.png

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This seems to be a copycat of Dating My Daughter. Unlike DMD however, this game seems to not only move faster but the aggressor is the Daughter corrupting the Father (you) in this game.

If I had to guess, this game may get an actual sex scene by 0.4

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I hate it when people on Patreon put their project on hold to start another one... We aren't supporting you to make whatever you feel like we are supporting the game you described and/or showed us... At least finish one project before moving onto the other.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
It shows potential, just like most adult games do at the beginning. Yes it sounds like a mirror of DMD but the question is, will he mirror the gameplay too. It could end up being an original game with a theme similar to that of DMD. I mean, Mass Effect isn't the only space game with aliens, not fair to judge other games just because they have space ships and aliens is it?

BigJohn

Feb 28, 2017
Daughter looks kind of like a walking death. So skinny, those eyes and hair color. Anyhow most annoying thing here is the quality of images. Honestly you may not compare it DMD.

However, what I do like is daughter being the one more forward for a change.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
It is the exact same lmao. Some people will clone anything for money.
It's not a clone though, you need to play or at least understand a game before talking it down. In this game the daughter is going after you, the father. Id DMD it's the father going after the daughter. Sure it's similar, but DMD isn't the first game about a father reuniting with his daughter and trying to romance her either so...

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes