EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
mla-banner.png

Overview:
It’s a visual novel built on the RenPy engine. One more “Whore trainer“. The general idea of the game was naturally influenced by the Akabur’s games, but that said, my game have little in common with them, except for the lewdness. By plot, you play for an immoderately lascivious man, who turned his toes one fine day, and instead of finally getting to respond for his deeds… got to be a guardian angel of one sweet young lady…​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-31
Release Date: 2022-08-31
Developer: Feodosiy -
Censored: No
Version: 1.06
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -
Android
(v1.0f): - - - -

Extras: -
Unlocker Mod* - Italian*

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

7.png 6.png 5.png 7.png cum1.png cum.png 2.png 0.png 0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
hello, have they released the new version of MLA yet? Does anyone know?
Soon heres creator quote:
Hi everyone! I have finally received the translations, and beta-testers(5$+) are soon (it’ll take 1 or 2 days to integrate translated text) to get links in PMs. In about a week after the beginning of beta-testing links will be sent out to other patrons. I’m well aware my patrons would much rather see a new version of the MLA, and not a new sheet of text, that’s why I delayed this post :)

In this version of the MLA you’ll see some animations, I’ve learned how to make just recently. This year I’m planning to improve my skills in making them. Besides, there are a few innovations, I’m going to introduce in future versions of the game, but I’ll announce them later when I have something to show.

I’d like to somewhat summarize the previous year. I started this campaign in early 2016, thinking it’d be nice if I could earn enough for a couple more pictures. And already in June I left my day-job and dedicated most of my time to game-development. That was the pivotal moment. Thank you, those who supported and keep supporting me. Today, I have a main illustrator, and a range of free-lancers with whom I work on a regular basis.

At this moment, I’m looking to organize a fully-functioning mini-studio of several people, hiring the illustrator full-time, for which, or course, we’ll have to have nifty releases more often.

For those who are new here, I take up several projects at the same time in order not to stand idle while I am waiting for an art for a certain game to be made: they just cannot be produced as fast as we want them to. Working on a number of projects with different illustrators allows me to to have releases more often :)

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
Anyone who figures out any of the variables, I would appreciate knowing them as well.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Whats the command to cheat for money?
About the only one I can make out so far is money - schet_ch
Set the Developer Console in the usual way and type it in as schet_ch=500 to get $500

Warning: after looking through a lot of the files there are still parts of this untranslated from Russian. Not sure if they will show up in the game or not.

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
Are you guys stuck on the part where the academy level is almost down completely (1.5 bar or something like that I think)?

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
yeah I am
Got stuck there myself, according to the dev, you need to complete more requests from hell (the note stuck to your table in the morning). These have a 50% chance of spawning, so you might have to wait a couple of days. You don't have to fulfill them, just get them and send the maniac it spawns to either heaven or hell.

You will then recive a task about theft, which will progress the story. Also keep visiting Anabel in the evening when possible.

BUGFIX VERSION:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes