QSP Abandoned My Life [v0.4] [Floser]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
my life.PNG

Overview:
"I was normal, a rough girl who lived in a rustic cabin not far from the city. I had it all. Loving parents, friends, money. Now I'm 21 years old. I graduated from high school, the University and it`s time to get a job."​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-06
Release Date: 2016-06-04
Developer:
Censored
: No
Version: 0.4
Language: Russian, English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

my life.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 8, 2016
What do I do with this?
Download cheat engine then the box next to pointers
<Edited, hide your IP next time :p)

Last edited by a moderator:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I know ok! I know...
Every time i see a big QPS game i ask if there is torrent, no one ever bother to awnser but i'll keep asking anyway so...
...Is there any chance of any one seedin this one? cuz for an 2GB download on mega its like a real pain in the ass, can any one help a brother out?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I know ok! I know...
Every time i see a big QPS game i ask if there is torrent, no one ever bother to awnser but i'll keep asking anyway so...
...Is there any chance of any one seedin this one? cuz for an 2GB download on mega its like a real pain in the ass, can any one help a brother out?
Could you download from google drive

Reactions: Saruh Games

QBQ

Aug 5, 2016
i don't understand why i should be abused an lose my virginity at the beginning of the game LoL

Lyrane

Aug 5, 2016
I'm actually kind of lost.
I am supposed to meet Daniel at Mishas home at a saturday but he doesn't seem to appear.
Does anyone know what I am supposed to do? lul

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is it worth downloading? i mean, it's more than 2gb....the 0.4 make me think that there is quite little content in there yet....Am I wrong?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
As Cicero said once...."YES, YES, YES!! ALL HAIL THE LISTENER" or something like that, but that would be awesome man!!
Sorry about the delay, I finally got around to uploading to google drive

Reactions: Saruh Games

dotzheimer

Oct 17, 2016
0.5 is out. anyone who could translate it?

Last edited:

kare

Aug 5, 2016
I was quite interested in the update just by looking at the 5gb size, which is more than double of 0.4.
But it turns out it's just a bunch of xbox hueg gifs. The new "pissing" folder is 1.34gb alone and it's like forty 2second gifs 30-40mb each.

Apr 8, 2017
I know ok! I know...

megadownloader saves the day...:eek:penedeyewink: