RPGM My Life in a Monster Girl Paradise [v0.3] [Xoullion]

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyLifeInAMonsterGirlParadise-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
I will watch this one very closely, i look forward to seeing it flesh out. Hopefully it doesn't turn into another Kinko Cross "Monster Girl Encyclopedia" mess where the demo is all that is released for years upon years

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I will watch this one very closely, i look forward to seeing it flesh out. Hopefully it doesn't turn into another Kinko Cross "Monster Girl Encyclopedia" mess where the demo is all that is released for years upon years
Well i already have a finished project so...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gabaw

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I think it's supposed to be 'resist' which he definitely should. Never give in to sexual harassment.
the pictures are outdated. these are already fixed.
There is some bug in the 0.1 version wich i cant fix since sadly i dont have a backup for that :/ so all i can say is to what to avoid in this version.
Lamia battle in the beach bad troop call - be sure to avoid it.
Alraune troop number problem basically you fight againt 3 alraune instead of 1 - its possible to beat but you need to level up a little.
(you can get free exp by eating the food from the table every day in the kitchen)
Alraune Dating - Meat food - animation staying on the screen - avoid the choice.

Last edited:

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
wait for compressed ver from compressor hero
the game is quite compressed already.. but people welcome to try to compress it further but animations will end up ruined by it (transparent background go straight black) probably.