RPGM My Life in a Monster Girl Paradise [v0.3] [Xoullion]

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
what's the difference between the demo version and the $10 version?
its just a placeholder for the proper version, since i just finished the demo for the proper version will come out 2 month later.
edit: for the proper version i plan to add new area/5 h scene/5 dating scene, so the rest of the girls in the demo.

Reactions: DarkMiros

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
a monster girl dating game sounds interesting. So will dating a monster girl lead to a ending in the future with that monster girl.

SS4312

Nov 3, 2018
Could someone say the short version of what happened to MGI? I remember playing a bit of the prologue ages ago on steam.

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
Could someone say the short version of what happened to MGI? I remember playing a bit of the prologue ages ago on steam.
Dev is taking forever after people invested money into his project. It's nearly abandoned, but about 3 months ago he posted news about the Prologue OST.
Most of what he's doing now is under wraps for whatever reason, but at the beginning of this year he said:

"I've been pretty silent this year, sorry about that. I hope I'll be able to show what I've been working on soon. It's a small experiment that might shape the future of the world and characters introduced in MGI. That's all I can say for now."

Reactions: SS4312

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
The artstyle reminds me of that dev whose one of the games replicates h-dark souls and you bang the enemie's corpses, dunno if you're the same dev, probably not
But anyways, this be looking fine, wasn't expecting to have animations, way to go man

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
The artstyle reminds me of that dev whose one of the games replicates h-dark souls and you bang the enemie's corpses, dunno if you're the same dev, probably not
But anyways, this be looking fine, wasn't expecting to have animations, way to go man
i dont know if this is a good thing or not but thank you xD and no i m not. :)

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
not going to try this yet, ill wait a few months till there's a decent amount of content
but goodluck!

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
Huh, bro, this makes no sense? I don't believe that everything can be incestuous. The game mentions that your actual parents are dead. Also your like not a monster guy.
Go by the eastern sites' tag rules, like on e-hentai or the like. This site should have an inseki tag for folks like yourself. Inseki is an umbrella tag for in-law or adoptive incest, and it would let users browsing for good, old-fashioned blood-related incest to find just that by excluding inseki in their search.

Still, those sites have people frequently argue in inseki doujin comment sections, "incest shouldn't be tagged," oblivious to tag rules and the fact you can find identical incest plot lines, regardless of blood-relation being present. Your beliefs on what defines incest doesn't change what 99% of sites' tag rules and users follow, and I'm sure what warrants the incest tag on f95 is no different. It's whether or not it includes the themes of incest.

A favorite of mine, human's older sister marries into a family of mostly female orcs. The orc mother tasks her new son-in-law with protecting her youngest from those who would abuse a youth with a high libido (basically in heat periodically). There is an expectation of treating this girl with otherwise no relation to the MC like a sibling, but sex with her is also expected by everyone involved. Other members of the family join in the arrangement, it's a top-tier series. MC doubts whether or not this is turning into a true relationship. No blood-relation, no taboo on sex, but any familial relations demand incest/inseki tags.
(I would link the first chapter, but it's locked behind sad panda without logging in for some reason)
1694414539820.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Xoullion