RPGM My Life in a Monster Girl Paradise [v0.3] [Xoullion]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
+DJgdg (1).png

Overview:
When you were a small child, you traveled around the world on a sailing vessel with your parents. but one night a storm overtook the ship and it was wrecked. Everyone else is probably dead, but you miraculously survived by hanging onto a piece of wood from the ship. Not much later you washed up on the shore of a mystical island and were found by a middle-aged Minotaur woman and her small adopted Lamia daughter. They took you in and took care of you as a nanny and childhood companion, You grew to consider then to be your family, even if not by blood. Many years later, you reach adulthood and that is where your true adventure begins! Gather resources, try to become friends with wild monster girls, invite them to live in the village you rebuild, date the girl you like and make love… This is your story!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-28
Developer: Xoullion - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

_ffYjr.gif 7AkHGU.gif W13zyh.gif 8GQAIT.gif PJFpx0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
While I would normally ignore or criticize games that have the same name and concept as the game they're inspired by, the developer behind that game had betrayed his supporters by making excuses for failing to release promised updates then running with the money. I'm sure the story goes deeper than this, but I'm not writing an essay here.

That being said, you seem to have a start with great impressions. I wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: Orc Wizard

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
While I would normally ignore or criticize games that have the same name and concept as the game they're inspired by, the developer behind that game had betrayed his supporters by making excuses for failing to release promised updates then running with the money. I'm sure the story goes deeper than this, but I'm not writing an essay here.

That being said, you seem to have a start with great impressions. I wish you the best of luck.
Well, I'm aware it may sound similar to "Island" but it's almost entirely a different style of game. but thank you for the impression/luck. and a + point if it counts but I already have a completed game :p

Z0120

Mar 25, 2020
Wow, adventure and date with monster girls and no futa
My Monster girl 's type scan Activated!!
Minotaur and Lamia : oh not bad
Alraune : good choice
Kitsune, Mershark : Perfect maybe i should wait for free next upda....
Centaur : Early Access Patreon support Confirm
Thx Dev I will wait for your work Good Luck

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I m glad most of the people like it so far, just one note:more monster girl with new races will be added a fev update later.
edit: if you dont like downloading you can try the game on my Itch page its have Web Deployment.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
When you were a small child, you traveled around the world on a sailing vessel with your parents. but one night a storm overtook the ship and it was wrecked. Everyone else is probably dead, but you miraculously survived by hanging onto a piece of wood from the ship.
frye-stare.gif

Ok so Monster Girls is always a win and the art looks good, but reading that overview what is the reason for the Incest tag? (the mc has no family, and those who rescued him simply gave him a place to live) Is it just for the fact that the Mc " grew to consider then to be his family, even if not by blood" ?

Leaving that aside, dev, kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot? (for example is femdom avoidable?)

Thanks, good luck.

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
View attachment 2898010

Ok so Monster Girls is always a win and the art looks good, but reading that overview what is the reason for the Incest tag? (the mc has no family, and those who rescued him simply gave him a place to live) Is it just for the fact that the Mc " grew to consider then to be his family, even if not by blood" ?

Leaving that aside, dev, kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot? (for example is femdom avoidable?)

Thanks, good luck.
You can customize the minotaur's or lamia's name, role, or nickname so you can make it into an incest if you want.

Most of the girls are going to have dominant personalities, but there are always exceptions in that case.

if you lose a battle you can skip it if you dont want to see the defeat scenes.

In practice, you can pretty much avoid everything.

The game's main focus is monster girl collecting and dating, so characters only have a small background story with relationship building; there are no consequences if you skip a girl you don't like. After all the player main goal is to make the village "lively" and enjoying the romances.