EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
9ur7tvBg7jvNJvC9Dgr4vInUtgy93bO8ySHaYDfyuSyAXSenjz3NLGDOkg0ru3OH.png

Overview:
This game will be about a single man, who works as creator of erotic novels and because of that work and his craziness he is lonely all the time. But he isn't all alone. He has his pals "Mr. D" and "the brain". All of them come to the conclusion that it would be the best idea ever to continue the guys legacy by impregnating the females of the family of his brother, when they came for a visit to him. Can you help him to accomplish his plans and how?​

Thread Updated: 3/10-2017
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: SKUNKED -
CRUNCHED - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Extras: - Scene replay - Replays Unlocked - Italian Translation*

The mac version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

HzAECHh9.png Krv3xxce.png m4aQqkk7.png osQTrEQ3.png YJmo6cB3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Recently the early release/demo of the new games are so short and featureless that it's really hard to say something.
They looked all the same. In this demo we have no idea about mechanics, weigh of your choices and so on. Al least the images are ok.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
thanks for the share, however i find the renders to be basic and really terrible. And liek said. Short - demo. Probably another guy who sees patreon and wants to get some money out of it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yup. Anyone notice how the Brain is somehow talking to him and the 4th wall gets broken?

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Yup. Anyone notice how the Brain is somehow talking to him and the 4th wall gets broken?
yup, but i am more about the body of Sarah that magically goes straight to her own hair, the color of her skin that cahnges. Even if the position stays the same. The really basic drawn helper, use photoshop damnit. If your going after PAtreon, atleast make sure you will get your patrons a first version can make or break your first months.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't think this is this creators first game. I've seen the name attached to a different project somewhere else before but I can't remember where or if it was even finished.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
updated demo and links. And added link to his patreon. Have fun with this one, guys!

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
creator info: Version 0.2 will come on 08/01/2017

Reactions: Cirro84

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
lol sry @SteelNight forget in different parts of the world the month and days are swapped around will explain better in future. thanks @pacifier for clearing it up

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Update, My Legacy version 0.2 is out for patrons. New girl Jennifer is included. Next release v0.3 planned for beginning of February. :)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 45 Votes