Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Could someone share their completed save, I don't have all the free time available to make a flow chart of who I should be interacting with to get all the scenes and endings.

Slava333

Jun 1, 2017
Save from Japan version work fine.
-://sagaoz.net/savedata/a/cupid_seiya.zip
or + Walk
-://seiya-saiga.com/game/hulotte/cupid.html

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Overall, I loved it. I hated that pink gremlin at first because how troublesome and annoying she was, but she grew on me near the end of her route. I skipped all the sex scenes though, lol.

Got a story question for those who've played through it. I finished the Eil route, but there's just one thing that didn't get addressed (or I may have missed it).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just finished that route last night, and I agree with you. It doesn't make sense at all, however I ultimately just chalked it up to "VN magic". It was never addressed in her route and I don't think it was addressed why she was the same in sensei's route either.

Reactions: Velzies

IrishMajorTom

Feb 23, 2023
It's a joke about how the hymen is some kinda magical barrier people have to pierce through to lose their virginity in hentai games made by ultravirgins, where it somehow pours out a gallon of blood. When in reality it's just a little bit of extra membrane that can be torn with just morning stretches or yoga.

Edit: For the record because the cervix is lower and more sensitive during periods even if what you said was the actual thing being displayed it would be MORE painful to do that, not to mention extremely unhygienic with all the chunky blood pouring out of her. This still ain't it bud.¹

¹- Source: My vagina.

Edit 2: It just hit me that you referred to this bunch of pixels like it's a real woman and she made an informed and real decision to partake in this.
You know, and not some dude who's never touched a woman making wild guesses about their anatomy.
My original edits were funnier but I've removed the insulting parts because you need help.
You sound like a greasy fat incel sitting in his mothers basement, might wanna get off that diet of cheeto's

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i finished 5 routes and still wondering: why did MC realized that archangel (the handsome guy) has the same voice as love note?

Aconnoway3

May 4, 2020
Guys please help cayou get this vn on android or another vn like this on android I use to play them on my pc but it broke recently and I have can't but a ne one now any suggestions ?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
question: what happened to lovemiel after black haired route?? did she get back to an angel or her wish changed along the way?

devalvo28

Jan 5, 2020
Hey all just install this game and got problem
"TVP(kirikiri) Z core/Scripting platform for win32 has stopped working"
How to fix this?

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
If the owner of the Love Note is unable to find the bride of his dreams within 90 days, he will be rendered impotent. Forevermore.

Dave Chappelle as Samson in the movie Half Baked: "Get away from me, bitch!... I'm impotent, man!"

heavenly pete

Jul 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How is this incel shit still a thing in 2023?
If you bleed this much having sex you need to stop doing it during your period, or tell your boyfriend to stop shoving knives up his urethra. This ain't how it works blud.

Edit: Because people are stupid and it might be important;
If your first time fucking causes bleeding or any kind of pain you're doing it wrong.
Stop, reassess, and do better. Especially if there's bleeding.
you know im surprised this trope hasnt been parodied yet in a comedy VN
like the dude sticks it in and an absolute fountain of blood comes out
seems like a missed opportunity

• Wow
Reactions: Detective Cancer

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Thanks for the share ^^ Always up for more wholesome,moege and some good humor. I hope the protag isnt some generic asshole and isnt the guy who thinks with dick most of the time.

Reactions: TheAshenGuy
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes