My Introduction! ^-^

RowanRP

Apr 24, 2023
Hello everyone! Just as a disclaimer, I don't share any personal information, but on here, I go by Rowan. Feel free to address me with whatever pronouns you'd like (typically people refer to me with she/her or they/them pronouns, at least during roleplay)! Anyway, some things I like doing are ERP, using AI to make art (controversial, I know, but I only do it as a hobby, and feel like it shouldn't be charged for), and obviously, playing sex games. I've done a lot of different games, and so far my absolute favorite kinks are pregnancy, futanari (mostly futa x female or futa x futa), and transformation. Also, the more content that's in a game, the better. I really like longer games. And as far as limits go, the only content I'm not open to at all is vomit, extreme gore, vore, vomit, and scat. Anything not listed there is something I'm at least open to trying! In terms of specific games I like, my all-time favorite is Corruption of Champions 2, and after that, in no particular order:

College Daze, Corrupted Kingdoms, Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, Being a DIK, WVM, Dating My Daughter.

That's not nearly a complete list, but it's a few I could think of off the top of my head. If anyone has any recommendations, I'd love to hear them! Hope everyone's having a nice day!

Edit: Also, forgot to mention this, but I adore games that have a futa protagonist, or at least the option to be one. Sadly I haven't played many good ones yet.

-Rowan

Imback

Oct 7, 2020
Welcome Rowan! I reccomend Love and Sex: Second base if you want content rich games. Been keeping me busy for a while now!

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
welkome to f95

summertime saga
simple days

I suggest these titles if you haven't tried them

RowanRP

Apr 24, 2023
Thank you all so much!

Welcome Rowan! I reccomend Love and Sex: Second base if you want content rich games. Been keeping me busy for a while now!
I haven’t heard of that one, actually! I’ll have to look into it. Would I need to play the original to understand this one?

welkome to f95

summertime saga
simple days

I suggest these titles if you haven't tried them
I did actually do Summertime Saga, and enjoyed it. I’ll definitely look into Simple Days though!

May 5, 2020
Thank you all so much!

I haven’t heard of that one, actually! I’ll have to look into it. Would I need to play the original to understand this one?

I did actually do Summertime Saga, and enjoyed it. I’ll definitely look into Simple Days though!
Try What a Legend, it's basically summmertime saga in a fantasy world (and in my opinion, there's more potential)

Imback

Oct 7, 2020
Thank you all so much!

I havent and I didnt feel like it was a follow up or anything. Let me know when ya tried it!