yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
MyIntimateLoveWithTheDevilKing-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Alrighty then so far the dialogue is a bit weirdly written sometimes but it seems like a cute visual novel
for those who don't want to grind
AppData\LocalLow\Playmeow\My intimate love with the devil king - save file location
- save editor
db_field_1666690506722": = love
"db_field_1670155116626": = gold
"db_field_1666742038325": = magic restoration (this one is locked with milestones so even if you make it 90 it will lock at 20 in game for the milestone and then 50 and so on)

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
are you new to anime? Maou is the term used, which is Demon Lord, it's just some translations like saying Demon King. Maou's had been sexy females for many years now.
I just realized, but in Maou, "Ou" means king, and the "Ma" might be "Majin" or something, maybe with a bad/evil conotation

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I just realized, but in Maou, "Ou" means king, and the "Ma" might be "Majin" or something, maybe with a bad/evil conotation
Yes, "ma" in "maou" is "evil", and it's the same letter as used in "mahou" (magic, literally "evil way/method") and "majin" (literally "evil person").
As usual in fantasy, all of them don't need to be actually evil.
And yes, I have seen way too many Japanese fantasy stories where Maou is not a gendered title. So there are plenty of big-breasted Demon Kings, loli demon kings and other fun demon kings.

Reactions: Hakuowlo

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Also Majin doesn't actually mean evil person, it's refering to demonic race, a.k.a. demons, though is one of those things you can't just translate 1 to 1 to every language.

Reactions: CG8080 and flannan

Kitsune7559

Jun 16, 2022
Very nice game, good VA, suit the char very much, nice art style, common but enjoyable story, beautiful heroine and good mc, also clean UI.. Honestly i love this game so much, there are not many VN game that i interested in but this one is good, tho this is your orthodox VN so don't expect anything in gameplay other than clicking through the entire game

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes