How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
A repost from our Patreon:

Hey there, lovely supporters!

I wanted to take a moment to share some exciting news with you all. As you know, it's been two years since we first released our game, My Hypnotized Family. We've come a long way since then, and I'm thrilled to announce that we've just released our latest update!

This massive update includes over 20,000 lines of code and three lewd scenes featuring all your favorite characters. In this update, you'll get to mind-break your older sister Helen and make her either your slave or lover, depending on your choices. You'll also get to ragdoll mouth fuck your little sister Lucy while she's in a hypnotic trance. And let's not forget about your juicy MILF of a mother - you'll get to have sex with her too!

This marks the end of the first episode of the game, and we couldn't have done it without your support. However, as you may know, the situation has changed a lot in the last two years. Games like ours are being banned on Patreon, and we've faced many challenges. That's why we've made the decision to use AI art in the next episode.

I know some of you might be worried about the art style changing, but I promise you that the game will still have the same drive and the same characters you've come to love. And the best part is that using AI art means we can create the game so much faster, going from turtle speed to rabbit speed!

Of course, I understand that some people may not like the idea of using AI art, and that’s why we separated the game into episodes, and the episode you just played through was made 100% by humans.

And in the next episode I want to assure you that we'll be using AI carefully and thoughtfully. This update is a big one, with a lot of juicy details and a cliffhanger at the end. I think you're going to love it.

Thank you all so much for your continued support, both emotionally and financially. You've kept this project going, and I can't wait to share the next episode with you.

Stay tuned for more updates and thank you again for being such an amazing community

Last edited:

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Not the AI artwork coming soon :cautious:
Man I really try to like this game but every update I wonder what the devs are thinking. And even though the time between updates is long, the in-game time has been really short, so being able to force your hypnotized family to suck you off and fuck them this early on kills any buildup or momentum or payoff. I suspect the devs realized they needed to do something to keep people interested, but instead of a bone they tried to throw us a steak to distract us from the looming AI art, which is definitely there to speed up production and lower project costs, but at what cost? This is sad to see.

Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
it says in the change log that for the next episode your going to use AI artwork. that will kill this game for me at least, that AI art never looks like the person its suppose to. personally i wish you'd stick with actual drawn artwork. no matter how long between updates.

ai can be used to speed up without affecting quality if done right. basically using it to trace and frame generate animations. but using it to just generate art will suck ass.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Dude gets fired and his girlfriend leaves him, so he goes back home to live with his mom and sisters, who's deadbeat dad left them, leaving the rapey son to plan his hypno revenge in the basement on all the women who've wronged him his whole life. That's about the gist of what I got from reading between the lines of the description and spoiler description. lol. I mean it lists the preggo tag, so I'll probably try it at some point, but this description seems like it's hand crafted on a platter to cater to a very specific f95 audience, and that the dev almost felt obliged to point all of that out so as not to offend the gods. lol.
Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer giving stock market advice, it's just an observation because I like preggo stuff.

Reactions: Furmilk

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Would it perhaps be feasible to treat the AI art as sort of a "placeholder", releasing quicker updates with the AI art but then slowly working towards replacing it with real art? I know a few games that started out with stolen/half-assed/AI artwork and gradually replaced them with commissioned artwork. I imagine the main reason for this change is that, as you said in the past, you're able to complete the majority of the update very quickly but then have to wait an extremely long time for the art to get finished. You probably just want to keep moving at your own pace and feel like you're actually getting stuff done, but since the art is being done by a third party anyway, you could do both - even to the point of finishing this project and moving on to something else (ideally something designed from the start to not have this issue) while still having the third party work on the "missing pieces" of this one.

(And of course, for those who may for some reason prefer the AI art, you should include the option to choose between them. Or maybe release a separate AI and not-AI version.)

Dude gets fired and his girlfriend leaves him, so he goes back home to live with his mom and sisters, who's deadbeat dad left them, leaving the rapey son to plan his hypno revenge in the basement on all the women who've wronged him his whole life. That's about the gist of what I got from reading between the lines of the description and spoiler description. lol. I mean it lists the preggo tag, so I'll probably try it at some point, but this description seems like it's hand crafted on a platter to cater to a very specific f95 audience, and that the dev almost felt obliged to point all of that out so as not to offend the gods. lol.
Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer giving stock market advice, it's just an observation because I like preggo stuff.
Actually, this isn't a revenge game, although you do have the option to be less than kind to your bitchy older sister. The protagonist is actually given the chance to turn his life around and gets a new job as an assistant hypnotherapist that he's actually good at, but ends up falling to temptation when he realizes that he can use it to have sex with his family (who he loves). The ex-girlfriend doesn't even show up again, and I think she didn't even have a name.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Just a doubt about the AI, it will be a FULL AI art or it will be optimized by AI? the former will bring the people to a mass destruction, the latter is a advance imho

Reactions: zannin
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes