VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v1.5] [My Hotwife]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Don't know if it was the end of the update, it just went straight from the bedroom after she gave Henry the blowjob to the start of the game again.

Reactions: Beaviss and bcool

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Use this fix to continue the game without restarting it. The script was mislabeled "jump room" instead of "jump chapter #"

Unzip and put the script in the game folder and overwrite. This also has fixes for pronouns, grammar, and misspellings.

Ben Lucky, let me know if I can help with proofreading in future updates. ;)

Last edited:

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
How did granny go from whispering sweet nothings to insulting the MC’s Johnson so quickly? He (or by extension us) wasn’t even asked if he liked or got off on her talking shit.

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
How did granny go from whispering sweet nothings to insulting the MC’s Johnson so quickly? He (or by extension us) wasn’t even asked if he liked or got off on her talking shit.
Guess you didn't play to the end before talking trash.
Also, there is no "US". We all play for different reasons. There is no rule that says you have to become the MC; You can play for entertainment only.

mime95

Feb 1, 2019
Looks like the "room" you added is similar to a piece of what I was going to suggest, Ben Lucky .

I'll adapt your 1.4 changes into the modded version I'm making. Can I show you what I'm working on? I'd like to get it to you on your current version, so you could see if you like the approach and build it into yours if you like.

I've also been doing a lot of proofreading on the text.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes