• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

TheRealWimzy

Oct 13, 2022
Beginning of the game seemed promising, but turns out its not really my type of game :WutFace:

Although, whats even more astounding, is ANOTHER dev that fuckin' goes to "jail" :KEK:
That's actually crazy, like i've said in a post on another game, where the dev met the same unfortunate "sudden jail"-curse.
These people would seem to have 'Fantasy-world-harry-potter-type-shit' kinda luck.
How do i make my life this exciting? Do i have to delve into the world of AVN-dev'ing?

I digress..
I'd probably have the balls to tell people i'm lazy, and in-turn my life would stay just as boring :HideThePain:

Sincerest,
Concerned bored-avn-player
:coffee:

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan

lagolagolago

Apr 30, 2020
I would immensely appreciate it if you could stop or at least sharply decrease your winging. I'd prefer to get notifications about this thread when something new comes around or people talk about the game, instead of the ever same mindless whining.

jaredcole

Mar 18, 2018

Update!

This week has been... Nice? Relaxing in the most trauma inducing way. We kept wondering when the door was gonna be knocked on or kicked in. Anyone who knocked on the door caused my sister and I to flinch. It's been... Hard to say the least. But we're good, safe and just trying to move past what happened.

ANYWAY!

MHF UPDATE!

Been finally able to sit down without having to worry too much and was able to pump out some work, finally! Two dream sequences! Brooke's dream is done, and Jacobs NTR dream of Kyla has just begun.

While my sister and I were trying to relax and get over our new found constant anxiety. She was looking for a new place to live and I was working on storyboarding a new short story for the MHF Extended Universe. I created a story that would not work for any of the girls currently in the lineup so went out of my way to make ones that would.

Everyone, please meet Ava and Amelia Graham! The younger sisters of Astrid Graham. Friends with out 18 year old Brooke. Both of them stick to their own, though ones way more shy than the other. They play Volleyball for fun and often invite their friends, Brooke and the girl to tag along. That's all I'll be telling you about Ava and Amelia.

Their story wont be a comic and will be told through a string of texts between them and their father. I will be working on this one very slowly since MHF is currently my Priority and I also have 2 commissions stories to get to as well. There will be teasers here and there, and the weekly pinups will mostly be of Ava and Amelia. Their short text story will release once its fully completed.

SWP

P.S. there was some pics in his post, but really nothing to see

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes