a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
tr

tried that but the game doesn't seem to recognize them
You must unpack the game first and the right click copy and right click past in the same location as they come from and your good to go.
Now if this does not work then you have computer problems.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone else is stuck after choosing to stay home when talking to mary after the girlfriend kicks out her sister ?
That part is unfortunately bugged. I'll probably include a hotfix in my mod. Daniels forgot to place the continuation dialogue in that function and thus the GF & Sis Date events don't get activated.
I can see why he'd forget it, too. It's a bit of a jumble with the functions, he probably thought to do the continuation outside of the IF function, but realized that wouldn't work, did it in an else clause but forgot that one wouldn't activate for anyone who did meet Betty in the past but wasn't going to meet up with her.

EDIT: Actually, I can just quickly throw out a hotfix. Extract the attached archive into the MGAfolder\www\data folder and overwrite the existing file. This will add the else function lines into the "Stay Home" Dialogue and allow you to play the game.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
What the actual FUCK with the gentleman ending?!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FUCK. THIS. GAME. There's some hot scenes. There's some good kink, but the MC is a fucking puss and there's no "good ending" let alone a harem ending. Bullshit.
Kind of. Yes, I'm also disappointed by the gentleman "ending", but it's not exactly the end:
I know that the majority of you wanted the game to go on but it was never intended to keep on going for ever. However... There are some good news. While my main focus will be the new game that I'm currently working on there are going to be occasional DLC type of downloads for MGA, standalone versions, separate from the main game. They will keep telling the story and adding gameplay to the gentleman ending (that you can see now in the completed version). All I can say is that they will come around once every 2 months, depending on the time I have to work on them. You will still be able to make decisions and change the course of the game, it's not only going to be a story. But that's enough of that for now.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017

FUCK. THIS. GAME. There's some hot scenes. There's some good kink, but the MC is a fucking puss and there's no "good ending" let alone a harem ending. Bullshit.
I got the same snow crash ending, thought it was a bug before reading ur post.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
Kind of. Yes, I'm also disappointed by the gentleman "ending", but it's not exactly the end:

so what does that mean?
gentlemen route - expanded to dlc
other route is finished? there's no harem route?
i guess i dropped this game

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017

To bad i really liked the game but this ist really shitty, guess i will save the time for now and come back when he really finished the Game.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I didn't play the last update yet, but by seeing the reactions through the thread I guess I wasn't wrong when I chose Betty... :test:

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I know that the majority of you wanted the game to go on but it was never intended to keep on going for ever. However... There are some good news. While my main focus will be the new game that I'm currently working on there are going to be occasional DLC type of downloads for MGA, standalone versions, separate from the main game. They will keep telling the story and adding gameplay to the gentleman ending (that you can see now in the completed version). All I can say is that they will come around once every 2 months, depending on the time I have to work on them. You will still be able to make decisions and change the course of the game, it's not only going to be a story. But that's enough of that for now.

O_O

Holy shit. This is the kind of poorly-conceived, cash-grab bullshit you expect from EA games. YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR FUCKING ENDING BE DLC. You can't. And don't tell me "well, it's not the ending, you got an ending, this is the CONTINUATION" because no, bullshit, no. That's crap and we all know it.

Bubba56

Jan 1, 2018
UI and the interface structure in general is subpar and i'm done after the first day. Work to reward ratio is way off. FUCK THIS SHIT

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes