mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Really feels like he ran out of ideas at the end this last version was pretty bad I'll be honest. I get endings never quite live up to the hype especially when you've been playing for multiple updates but damn. Even the movies he added for this update weren't that good. The Betty ending probably had the best scene imo. I'm pretty disappointed but I still liked this game overall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tomislazy

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The GF ending is a open ending because the author is going to come back to it and do more with that route. I haven't even played the latest update and I already know this just from reading the last few or more pages of the thread as the same thing is posted over and over again page after page and people stating the same thing over and over of why the GF route is the way that it is.

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
save 1 - right before the ntr scene in 0.9a
save 2 - little after the ntr scene and little before the end of this version
save 3 - little before the sex scene with girlfriend and the end of 0.9 version
there is a file missing

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Ask if this game only has choosable NTR, gets told its all up to you, get a scene where she gets raped in the elevator 20 minutes into the game with no player input ???????

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ask if this game only has choosable NTR, gets told its all up to you, get a scene where she gets raped in the elevator 20 minutes into the game with no player input ???????
She does not get rape but groped only and a little rubbing, its there to help with the rest of the story.
You can hide that part and not see it if you don't want to.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
As you said - that is rape, not NTR. NTR content is player choosable.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
so looking through and playing the final version i guess there is no good guy route to get both GF and her sister in a happy ending :coldsweat::coldsweat: Daniels K is really doing this to pump more money out of ppl where ppl who really cared about the game would pay him large amt of money just to have the ending they want (not the 1st time he'll be doing this with one of his games)... if i was give him money every month i would be pissed...

so final verdict on this game: don't waste your time playing it cause it'll give you blue balls (you'll feel shitty after playing it to the end), but if you into blue balls and NTR then this is your game...

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
So... Fuck the Good BF Route, GF got raped and in the end you get an accident... really...

Not a Fan of the GF's Sister, but her ending and the Blonde girl are the only ones with a "Happy End"

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
So... Fuck the Good BF Route, GF got raped and in the end you get an accident... really...

Not a Fan of the GF's Sister, but her ending and the Blonde girl are the only ones with a "Happy End"
I never encountered any rape of gf aside from the scene in hospital from the begining ;v

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The scene in the elevator isn't rape he molested her there was no sex involved and you had the option to either see that scene or pick no that you didn't want to see it so it skips that scene.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes