1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RPGM] My Girlfriend's Amnesia [v0.4] [Daniels K]

Discussion in 'Games' started by muttdoggy, May 2, 2017.

1. Zhar

Zhar Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Is there or will there be any point in playing this *good-guy* way? Or you just miss out on scenes and have to jump through same hoops as cheating/jerk anyway?

2. Elkfood

Elkfood Member

Jun 8, 2017
    I was thinking the same thing when you on "good-guy" were "forced" to punish the sister after her gay-stunt.

3. botc76

botc76 Member

Oct 23, 2016
    Any news on a fix for the 20 minutes later bug?

SirAuron20 likes this.
  4. Croquette

Croquette New Member

May 13, 2017
    hi guys! i need your help... i played the new version but i can't reached the good or the bad endings!
    I always have a bug... + i tried to decrypte the images and i can't find the images for the goof and bad ending :(
    can someone reupload the game please or spoil me the last scenes please
    i need to know what i missed :(
    oh and sorry for my baguette english!

5. Balduko

Balduko Active Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Man, I was ready to see some next level ntr that would make my eyes bleed but then all that happens is intercrural sex with a knocked out woman, I'm honestly disappointed. Then you go to the clothing store and it plays one of those songs in soccer compilations on Youtube, how can anyone get mad with this game? :test:

Elkfood likes this.
  6. Elkfood

Elkfood Member

Jun 8, 2017
    More and better NTR might still come. Or maybe it won't. Daniels have said the following about NTR on Patreon:

Dev:
    "NTR is very complex. But, if it goes only to the brink of being full scale then it's ok as long as it won't cross that line, if something is just about to happen but it eventually doesn't, at least not all the way, then it can be featured. The bottom line is that it won't reach "climax"."

Q:
    So it is like an NTR tease, no sex or anything like that?

Dev:
    "It could happen for a bit as long as it's interrupted and the MC gets his revenge and fixes things or it leads to a more complicated part of the story as it was with Adrian."

7. SirAuron20

SirAuron20 New Member

May 11, 2017
    theres a fixed version released already on his page hope we can see that here soon cuz i dont wanna ruin my game so far ive been on the faithful route...

p.s what is NTR that everyone keeps talking about?

8. dalzomo

dalzomo Member

Aug 7, 2016
    The actual definition is more specific, but it's mostly used as a catch-all term for the girls being used by anyone other than the MC.

9. Elkfood

Elkfood Member

Jun 8, 2017
    "Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Erotic gaming , meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved ones are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader."

From Urban Dictionary.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 4:45 AM
  10. Ciri Thug

Ciri Thug Member

Apr 23, 2017
    NOPY link not working. Downloading with 100 KB/s right now...

ZoeAnna likes this.
  11. SirAuron20

SirAuron20 New Member

May 11, 2017
    oh now i understand why every1 was complaining about that in big brother...now it makes sense lol

12. ZoeAnna

ZoeAnna New Member

Jul 29, 2017
    yep. This really needs another mirror. My download keeps crashing as well.

13. Han

Han New Member

Nov 13, 2016
    Is it possible to get a zip file of the images?

14. othello

othello Active Member

May 30, 2017
    Same here. Did anyone keep Betty's card and try to meet her before going to the living room and then go bacK? Or do we have to wait for a fix?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017 at 9:03 AM
  15. atlas114

atlas114 Well-Known Member

May 4, 2017
    NOPY link works fine for me, I tested download at 3.4 MB/s

16. Deckmaster

Deckmaster New Member

Jul 30, 2017
    It works but still has the 20 minute Bug.

17. UncleVT

UncleVT Member

Jul 2, 2017

Please Log in / Register to view this link

[​IMG]
    (The Image is from the upcoming version this month, let's see how many likes will naked Mary hiding behind the couch get!)
    As the title says, the latest version of MGA was released to Tier 1 Patrons. You can find it in Patron only posts - Tier 1 Rewards!

Now that Zoe's Temptations is completed I will focus my entire time on MGA and that will result in bigger and better updates. So far I worked on two games at a time and there were times where I wanted to add more, make the story and characters more complex but I didn't have enough time. That won't be the case anymore so expect improved everything from now on!

For this month the update won't be version 0.5 but instead it will be 0.4a and the reason for that is because I won't have enough time to add everything that I want to so I will have to split it in two, it will still have more than enough gameplay time and content. Also starting from next month the release date will change to 15th of the month for new updates, each month. There will be one big update per month instead of two shorter ones so I can have enough time to fully develop all the scenes.

Also Tier 4 will be changed to bring back scene requests (starting next month). Which brings me to my next point of business, NTR. I won't focus on NTR too much but it can be requested by Patrons, all the scenes leading to it will be marked as (NTR) in the choices. For example you have a choice to go to the park or to the pool and they will appear like this :

- "Go to the park (NTR)"

- "Go to the pool"

so by choosing to go to the poll you will avoid the NTR scene and it never happens, the same will be for other genres and fetishes. The choice will be all yours.

That's enough for now, there is more to say but I believe I covered the most important points! Thank's for reading this huge thing, have a great day!

Elkfood likes this.
  18. TripleZ

TripleZ New Member

Jun 23, 2017
    Game is great, my only issue is the platform. I absolutly hate RPGM for VN and especially when there is replay value. Ren'Py would have been perfect imo.

Elkfood likes this.
  19. Rock Nader

Rock Nader Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Guys i get stuck on "20 minutes later" any fix??Thanks

20. XMFR64

XMFR64 Active Member

Mar 5, 2017
    How to decompile the images, please ?
    I don't know how to do it with RPGMaker