Patan

May 28, 2017
Edit:

Here is what I found out, You need to be end Day 3 by being getting:
Jerk ending (7 broken hearts AKA the threesome scene)
in order for a the options to appear and a chance to have sex with the sister.

I added this information in the post containing the walkthrough to serve as a notice. Thanks!
thanks for the help! time to start a new game i guess :FeelsBadMan:

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
I just noticed, its impossible to get 7 broken hearts at the end of day 3. you start with 3 hearts, and acording the walkthrough you can only get 9 broken ones total. So the maximum is 6 broken hearts, which also leads to the "bad ending". But at the next morning, when the sister is sleeping on the couch, i still cant choose my answers. Any ideads ?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I don't know then. Perhaps if you call Mary, later you can call her.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
The MC only calls mary and not Betty..
1. Keep the note at the diner with your gf.
2. When you go to meet mary , go inside.
3. You'll get the chance to call betty.

Try that and tell me.

I just noticed, its impossible to get 7 broken hearts at the end of day 3. you start with 3 hearts, and acording the walkthrough you can only get 9 broken ones total. So the maximum is 6 broken hearts, which also leads to the "bad ending". But at the next morning, when the sister is sleeping on the couch, i still cant choose my answers. Any ideads ?
You need to meet certain requirement to make the choices appear when the sister is sleeping at day 4.

1. You need to avoid the gentleman ending on Day 2.
2. You need to get the Jerk ending (threesome) ending on Day 2.

Try that and tell me what happens.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
1. Keep the note at the diner with your gf.
2. When you go to meet mary , go inside.
3. You'll get the chance to call betty.

Try that and tell me.

You need to meet certain requirement to make the choices appear when the sister is sleeping at day 4.

1. You need to avoid the gentleman ending on Day 2.
2. You need to get the Jerk ending (threesome) ending on Day 2.

Try that and tell me what happens.
There is no option to call Betty

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I have had the 'Gentleman' ending at the end of day 1,2 and 3.. is that why i cant call Betty?
Day 3 gentleman ending seem to make people miss lots of content on Day 4 if that was the case. I have to test it out later. Have to sleep now, work tomorrow :'(

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Day 3 gentleman ending seem to make people miss lots of content on Day 4 if that was the case. I have to test it out later. Have to sleep now, work tomorrow :'(
Ok no problem, thanks for your help :)

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Edit:

Here is what I found out, You need to be end Day 3 by being getting:
Jerk ending (7 broken hearts AKA the threesome scene)
in order for a the options to appear and a chance to have sex with the sister.

I added this information in the post containing the walkthrough to serve as a notice. Thanks!
Do you have a save file to share at this point? I can't bring myself to replay the first few days without a fast forward text option.

ShadowPersona

May 29, 2017
If you don't mind cheating, you could just use a save editor to change the number of hearts you have. That works for me. The only problem with that is that the amount of points you have will not be correctly displayed (though that is just visual). For example, if you change the amount of hearts you have to 7 full hearts, only the seventh heart may be displayed.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
If you don't mind cheating, you could just use a save editor to change the number of hearts you have. That works for me. The only problem with that is that the amount of points you have will not be correctly displayed (though that is just visual). For example, if you change the amount of hearts you have to 7 full hearts, only the seventh heart may be displayed.
thanks man, that did the trick

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
I downloaded the one from NOPY and got no bugs at all. Metting Betty or not, full good hearts, full bad hearts, something between and i never got the "20 minutes" bug. Maybe im just lucky but maybe you just try to download it from NOPY too.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Okay here is what I'm thinking to do with the walkthrough:

• Whole revamp of the guide being split into days seperatly.
  • Each day will have 3 variations based on which ending you got the previous day. With specifying assumptions at the start of the guide (i.e. Player took Mary's number, etc.)
Why do all that? Well to make it as clear as possible what you are getting yourself with the update without getting clustered with stuff you couldn't do withiut meeting some conditions.

One major thing , I might change is stop writing instructions on how to go to certain places, the game is pretty much straight forward except for a small amount of times where you have an option to go to 2 locations at the same time. At this point I will write a notice, other than that, I'll just list down the choices and their consequences. This will make the walkthrough more straight to the point type.

What do you guys think?

Patan

May 28, 2017
Okay here is what I'm thinking to do with the walkthrough:

• Whole revamp of the guide being split into days seperatly.
  • Each day will have 3 variations based on which ending you got the previous day. With specifying assumptions at the start of the guide (i.e. Player took Mary's number, etc.)
Why do all that? Well to make it as clear as possible what you are getting yourself with the update without getting clustered with stuff you couldn't do withiut meeting some conditions.

One major thing , I might change is stop writing instructions on how to go to certain places, the game is pretty much straight forward except for a small amount of times where you have an option to go to 2 locations at the same time. At this point I will write a notice, other than that, I'll just list down the choices and their consequences. This will make the walkthrough more straight to the point type.

What do you guys think?
really good idea. game isnt that complicated actually the reason i miss most of the content i dont like being a jerk even in video games but i guess i have to now.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes