jtc

Jul 1, 2017
Hello, could someone unzip the RPGMVP pictures of the game so i could see what i've missed on different paths ? :(
What is the easiest way (preferrably without rpg maker) to open them? I know some RPG Maker games have the images as easily openable .pgn files, but some use another format...

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
What is the easiest way (preferrably without rpg maker) to open them? I know some RPG Maker games have the images as easily openable .pgn files, but some use another format...
Well i tried to dezip with a plugin that a guy named Petschko has created, calledRPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter. He uploded it on github and it works. But after the decryption i try to save all the img as a zip but it didn't worked.

So here i am, trying to figure it out.

Reactions: jtc

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@muttdoggy , could you or any other fine gentlemen offer up a mega link?
I don't know if I should keep re-upping to mega. The dev knows of this thread and is likely watching it. Mega is very fast with saying "YES!" to takedown notices and I've known of Mega links being shut down within minutes. Please use the alternate links.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I don't know if I should keep re-upping to mega. The dev knows of this thread and is likely watching it. Mega is very fast with saying "YES!" to takedown notices and I've known of Mega links being shut down within minutes. Please use the alternate links.

understood my good man

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
:speaks loudly to himself: "GUESS ILL NEVER KNOW WEATHER OR NOT TO SUPPORT HIM"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tommyjohne

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Well i tried to dezip with a plugin that a guy named Petschko has created, calledRPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter. He uploded it on github and it works. But after the decryption i try to save all the img as a zip but it didn't worked.

So here i am, trying to figure it out.
I'm Not an expert but i decrypt it with Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter from the same author just download it at:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
does anyone have the save for the 7 broken heart (jerk route) after the 20 min (wait forever bug?) thanks in advance.

Reactions: kymico

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
You can get to to full hearts at least. Take the number of the waitress, let her blow you and the bug doesn't occur. Then let be nice and let the 2 sisters sleep together and you won't be cucked by her sister that evening.
Just tried this. Seems to work. Not sure bug fixed version will get uploaded at this point, but at least there's a way to get around the "20 Minutes Later" bug.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
does anyone have the save for the 7 broken heart (jerk route) after the 20 min (wait forever bug?) thanks in advance.
If I can get a save at the start of day 4 as a jerk it would be great.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The bugfix is out. Right now its just matter of someone pledging enough to get the update with the bugfix xD

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That and that update is still under the 30 pledge xD
Which I doubt anyone on here really wants to give Daniel after the whole mess. Might be out in a week or two when it gets to the 20 dollar and 10 dollar pledgers respectively

Reactions: dunhill

Patan

May 28, 2017
so i have problem with gf sister sex path. when i aproach her at morning when she is on sofa it wont give me any option and directly jumps to fingerfuck. and at the hospital i dont get any option aswell.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
so i have problem with gf sister sex path. when i aproach her at morning when she is on sofa it wont give me any option and directly jumps to fingerfuck. and at the hospital i dont get any option aswell.
Edit:

Here is what I found out, You need to be end Day 3 by being getting:
Jerk ending (7 broken hearts AKA the threesome scene)
in order for a the options to appear and a chance to have sex with the sister.

I added this information in the post containing the walkthrough to serve as a notice. Thanks!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes