EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
24951_49c064d49d96b0dbdd7d8635b8e54e28.jpg

Overview:
The game places you in a situation where your girlfriend suffered a car accident and now experiences a form of recurring amnesia meaning that she not only forgot the last two years of her life (and ever meeting you) but also, every day she wakes up she forgets everything all over again.
The story is full of twists and turns as you find out that the police are investigating foul play in her accident, her twin sister moves in with you two and a mysterious girl gives you her phone number.
Your girlfriend’s condition, however, makes you face a very interesting situation where you can decide how to behave towards her… After all she forgets everything the next day.
You could be a gentleman and treat her right, you can play it safe by not pushing too much in one direction or you could be a jerk and take advantage of her. That’s all up to you. The game is focused heavily on decision making with various outcomes, some short term and others long term.

Updated: 17/2/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Extra: - My Girlfriend's Amnesia Unofficial Ren'py Port
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Logs:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:

Extras: Cheat & Gallery Mod -

1PSG06.png 1SGFSXNE02.png 1Strip5.png 2BettyBj05.png 2RtH1.png 2SisSleeping.png 3GFMCSX10.png 3HP12.png 3HPS15.png 3JKEBJ00.png 3MCM1.png 3NXU1.png 0JerkEndSxB00.png 1GSH2.png 1KBP5.png 1PBO5.png feas00epnaj1.jpg 9i20sirygd4r.jpg

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
The demo is good tbh, it's like Gates: the opening and his other games. You have to walk around a lot, with enough choices and variation for each choice you make. Still it's a demo, and if he can make a full complete game and not sequel baiting it then yeah this could be something.

Reactions: LeFapman

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The whole " " has been done before in 50 First Dates.

Is he still working on 3 games at a time? I got tired of sponsoring him after he had to add Zoe's Temptations and Imaginarium to the Stranded with Benefits. Updates were really slow across the board.

Reactions: icesword77

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The whole " " has been done before in 50 First Dates.

Is he still working on 3 games at a time? I got tired of sponsoring him after he had to add Zoe's Temptations and Imaginarium to the Stranded with Benefits. Updates were really slow across the board.
yes but with less nud contest.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
yes but with less nud contest.
Well not in this demo.

Looks like he is down to only Zoe and Amnesia. Never played the end of Stranded since the story got kind of dumb, and Imaginarium had some promise, but I think he just did it to learn more about RPGM and then was done with it.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Honestly i love it so far, i just hope it will not include ntr or any cuckshit, im actually invested in it, just like dmd ( maybe less but sill ) so looking really good for me

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
From checking out his patreon it looks like this game and Zoes Tempations are the only 2 games hes currently working on.
He says hes done with stranded with benefits and the imaginurium
And from what Ive seen he actually follows through on completing his games

Reactions: kcoope89

someguy469

Aug 5, 2016
from digging through the image files, seems like there are two expansions on the sex scene I can't figure out how to trigger. Only can get her riding. Not the fingering/doggy animations.

Solid start to a game.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
from digging through the image files, seems like there are two expansions on the sex scene I can't figure out how to trigger. Only can get her riding. Not the fingering/doggy animations.

Solid start to a game.
Doggy is full negative. Fingering is high negative but not full.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You mean red dots?? I think it's an "affection" meter.
Full affection gets you doggy. One less than full is finger lickin' good..

Reactions: jackkane

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
I'll endorse this demo, love the all 3 char models, it just need more interactive or variety of flirting and sexual encounter.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Do not support Daniel K.
Lots of demos and ideas - lots of ongoing projects.

But he never finishes anything. He just leaves his patreons hanging dry, with barely an update per game, per quater.

To bad tho, lot of potential.

• Angry
Reactions: Saraandir
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes