VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia DLC [v1.0] [Daniels K]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Always go for compressed when i first try a game. Which subforum by the way?
Also it says "DLC" in the title and that means this is an extended ending to another game the link to which should be in the OP. If you're just trying this, maybe go play that first.

Reactions: msleomac

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also it says "DLC" in the title and that means this is an extended ending to another game the link to which should be in the OP. If you're just trying this, maybe go play that first.
links to official version rpgm and unofficial version renpy are in op.

working dl links are different thing.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Been a long time. Can someone jog my memory about the gentleman ending of the first game?

Mainly with the twin and the side girls.

Was there a threesome scene with the sisters at one point?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Been a long time. Can someone jog my memory about the gentleman ending of the first game?

Mainly with the twin and the side girls.

Was there a threesome scene with the sisters at one point?
1. mc stays with gf and she becomes preggo and they live happily ever after until accident during skiing trip.

2. there was ending with 1 sidegirl.

3. maybe, not sure w/o checking wt.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Glad he moved to Renpy but the developer really needs to learn how to make sex scenes clickable, they last entirely too long and there is no way to skip them.

Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So just gave this a try but I'm guessing the choices in this game has 0 consequences outside of seeing sex scenes or not right? Couldn't find any difference in the ending if I slept with all the girls, only the twins, only gf + friend or just the gf. In all of them it just fastforwards a year where the MC + gf are seemingly happily married and the sister is coming over for a quick visit the end.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So just gave this a try but I'm guessing the choices in this game has 0 consequences outside of seeing sex scenes or not right? Couldn't find any difference in the ending if I slept with all the girls, only the twins, only gf + friend or just the gf. In all of them it just fastforwards a year where the MC + gf are seemingly happily married and the sister is coming over for a quick visit the end.
I call those "hidden kinetic." They have choices, so it doesn't get the kinetic tag, but choices really only have the purpose of whether you see certain content or not. Each following scene will still be the same, regardless what choices you picked right before it, and the ending is always the same.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes