My girlfriends amnesia crashing

ThatOneLamp

Sep 12, 2017
I have recently been trying to play this game but for some reason it keeps crashing. I can run other RPGM games like meltys quest and MSG paradox with relative ease but when I try to run Amnesia It crashes 50% of the time when I do things (Loading areas/Cgs, Saving) I was wondering if anyone had any tips to make it run smoother or if I am just out of luck. I heard its good and I don't wanna miss out:oops:

Thanks for any replys

ThatOneLamp

Sep 12, 2017
Im not too good with computers but I think this is what you are talking about, if im wrong let me know and Ill try to find the right stuff

Processor: Intel(R) CPU N2840 @2.16GHz 2.16GHz
Ram 2GB
64 Bit
Chip Type Intel(R) HD Graphics

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
Yeah i had that problem too but runs good on my 2nd pc i7 8gb ram try save every time if your on walking mode or try downloading compress version it may resolve your issue the links is below the main game link where you downloaded it

Reactions: ThatOneLamp

ThatOneLamp

Sep 12, 2017
Yeah i had that problem too but runs good on my 2nd pc i7 8gb ram try downloading compress version it may resolve your issue the links is below the main game link where you downloaded it
Alright Ill give that a shot, ill let you know how it goes, thanks for the tip

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
RPGM is a known damn memory hog.
Only 2GB is setting your options to play these games pretty low.
If you still have trouble with the compressed version, then you'll know what the problem is.

Reactions: ThatOneLamp