VN HTML Completed My Girlfriend is a Dominatrix [EnkaBoots]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Damn. Would have nothing against pegging but being treaten like shit is really turn off.
It really hard finding a femdom where she treats you with love and not like you are some kind of abomination.

Reactions: gremmie and Mayrun
Jul 16, 2021
I recall a couple of games off the top of my head, though they're both in Japanese.

by Herencia (I would recommend any of Herencia's games to femdom fans, they're a cut above)
They look good! Do you happen to know where I can download them from though? Those links you posted don't seem to have a free download available. Unless I just can't find it.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
I recall a couple of games off the top of my head, though they're both in Japanese.

by Herencia (I would recommend any of Herencia's games to femdom fans, they're a cut above)
really recomend the 1st one.. hope theres a english translation or can be played on android..

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
They look good! Do you happen to know where I can download them from though? Those links you posted don't seem to have a free download available. Unless I just can't find it.
those links are just reference database of all types of VN (Visual Novel)..

try nyaa torrent for DL

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I use H-suki to download japanese games, here are the links: (you'll need to make an account with them)

Reactions: Darkpassenger14
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote