RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-05-09] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Am I the only one who feels like this game is still largely unfinished? No sound for scenes almost no animation for scenes I think I only saw one in the barbarian village and a very rushed story?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Am I the only one who feels like this game is still largely unfinished? No sound for scenes almost no animation for scenes I think I only saw one in the barbarian village and a very rushed story?
I didn't feel it like that, but then I saw some posts about the creator and it did made me feel like it kind of has a long way to go before it is completed

Reactions: Aereon1104

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
Maybe this is a bad place to ask but are there games simmular to the new wolfgirl game?
The idea of haveing of trying to "keep away" monsters from your gf in this sence makes me wonder how it'll play out. Any sugjestions?

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Maybe this is a bad place to ask but are there games simmular to the new wolfgirl game?
The idea of haveing of trying to "keep away" monsters from your gf in this sence makes me wonder how it'll play out. Any sugjestions?
nympho priestess

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
Hi, all! So, have a small problem. I don't know how to get in the mansion. I played this before it got added and lost my save game got a save from here but can't find it. Like from what I can gather you need to cross a bridge in the north but there is one bridge with a guard thar refuses to move one with two of them saying you can't leave the city and one were nothig happens so I am confused what to do. Could a person explain it to me or give me a save or show me to a save that starts the mansion part?

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Hi, all! So, have a small problem. I don't know how to get in the mansion. I played this before it got added and lost my save game got a save from here but can't find it. Like from what I can gather you need to cross a bridge in the north but there is one bridge with a guard thar refuses to move one with two of them saying you can't leave the city and one were nothig happens so I am confused what to do. Could a person explain it to me or give me a save or show me to a save that starts the mansion part?
i think you should visit other buildings in the town like shops and inn

Last edited:

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
i think you are at the wrong bridge, the one leading to the mansion is at the middle left side of the village

Yhatzee

Oct 2, 2020
anyone know where to find the GEM that the emo looking guy keeps asking me to find? the guy from the last patch map. thanks

YoloOwn

Mar 14, 2024
anyone know where to find the GEM that the emo looking guy keeps asking me to find? the guy from the last patch map. thanks
You need to do a whole sequence of quests, which is basically:

Talk to guy, get item 1, trade item 1 for item 2 with another guy, and so on until you get the ring (GEM).

Not sure if I should spoil you what to do, so I'll just tell you that you get the first item by talking to a goblin in city 4.

Reactions: Yhatzee
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes