RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-05-09] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Hi Greg! That's actually a small oversight on my part that happened with the recent lewdness-level rework I did. The scene itself has a lewdness requirement for Sana, but the gallery entry still only requires to have cleared act 3. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!
Thank you for the answer, much appreciated!

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Are all the empty slots in the gallery for future updates? I beat the game and I think I got all scenes but the gallery room is only about half filled.

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Idle curiosity, is it possible to get through the orc cave without having Sana and Kuma hook up when they're separated from Anon and can Anon prevent Karl from having his way with Sana if Anon gets to her first after finishing a cleaning task? Also are there plans at the end to make it so that you can just unlock everything in the gallery after finishing the game? There's a couple of scenes that I haven't managed to trigger & I don't have the time to dedicate to trying by trial and error

Reactions: Aereon1104

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Idle curiosity, is it possible to get through the orc cave without having Sana and Kuma hook up when they're separated from Anon
Yes, it's a time limited event. Just finish it before she fully naked.
can Anon prevent Karl from having his way with Sana if Anon gets to her first after finishing a cleaning task?
Yeah. Once you finish your cleaning task, you have to reach her before Karl. Just stay in the room with her until Karl leaves irritated. Well, she still gonna get called to his room every night so it doesn't really feel like you avoided anything.

Nov 10, 2021
So, how many endings there? What are the ways?

1) I lost to Gustav - Sana and Goddess caress his dick
2) I won - Sana ends up as a slave in orcs' cave

What are the other ones and how to gett them?

GlassFront

Sep 9, 2018

Is Deamon King fight posible to win ? and how ?
Slave ending is from using the insta-kill cheat technique. Sana should have mesmerize as a power. If she doesn't it's possible to go back and get it. Use it on Gustav to put him to sleep. If he gets woken up, he still loses that turn. Just reapply it whenever he wakes up and he can never attack. have Anon use nuts to restore Sana and Karl's mp

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022

i guess in total three endings with one having four variations. You just beat the boss without using the cheap item to get it and then it randomize the npc that will be involved in that ending

Feb 17, 2024
Is Deamon King fight posible to win ? and how ?
Luck and Mesmerize. Even when equipping yourself with the best items and not cheesing with the super spell, you need luck to survive past the succubi.

If you do, as soon as they're defeated, Mesmerize Gustav, buff your party twice, debuff him twice, and then attack while buffing yourself, after that throw Mesmerize until the buffs run out.

Use these turns to recover MP with items while using Mesmerize only when he wakes up or you think he's gonna wake up (if short on items, prioritize Sana's MP, or if no items, Guard and Mesmerize for however long you need). When you think you're good to go, repeat the initial process of Mesmerize and buff-debuff until you win.

I think theres a pure ending where Sana doesnt fuck with anyone or almost no one
Yes, in that one you only get Europa being jelly. I'd consider it a variation too, albeit one where you have to protect her and choose to believe the best / be wilfully ignorant for the entire game.

Auraculum

Apr 19, 2024
I haven't played the game in a long while, so forgive such a basic question - does Sana having high corruption change the various sex scenes? If she is corrupt enough, does she actually start actively seeking out people to fuck?

Or is it just a case of "high corruption unlocks new scenes?"

GlassFront

Sep 9, 2018
I think i found a bug. I cannot get the second version of the ch2 tavern scene to play, but the recollection room thinks i've already gotten it. I'm at the end of chapter 4, and I think it was caused by hitting max lewdness without seeing that scene first. Whenever there's a lewd tavern scene, it's the first version, and whenever she's actually acting as a waitress, she's in the first version's location, and resting the inn just triggers the Fief fingering scene

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes