• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending My General AVN Recommendation list (for noobs)

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
'Sup! So I figured I'd post this here, because why not...

This is my general (western/3D) AVN recommendation list, which started really as a tracking list for myself, but I figured I might as well make it into something useful for others as well.

I'm not sure this list will be of much use for the majority of the veteran AVN degenerates enjoyers like most users in the zone, I reckon this is more useful for a new player to the genre... like someone who plays, I dunno, BaDIK or something like that on steam and wants to play other stuff like that, so keep that in mind.

Also, in case you don't bother reading the huge wall of text at the end of it, take into account that my whole "star system" and the way I "score" games is more of a "what can you expect from this game" kind of deal, and not so much a proper review or score, since it IS a recommendation list.

Anyways, with all that said, I thought it'd be fun to share it here and maybe get some feedback on the list itself... but probably just get blasted because X game is definitely better than Y and I'm stupid :ROFLMAO:

But hey, I guess have a go at it...

It's a google spreadsheet, here's the link (also in my sig)... instructions on how to use it at the end of the list, or just figure it out yourself, it ain't rocket science:

Last edited: