3D-Daz My First Render - Princess of Mumbai

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Not bad, some small composition problems nevertheless in this render

1 - if you want what regrets the image to focus on the girl, you have to activate the DOF, there the eye is automatically drawn by the metal pieces which are behind instead of the girl.
To solve the problem, you have to activate the DOF, the girl must also look at the camera.

2 - Then, if you see that you will not be able to make the outfit fit perfectly on the body, you must choose a pose that will not show the problem that there is with the right leg in your image.
there to solve the problem, it was just necessary to place the right leg a little further back so that the dress comes in front of the leg.

3 - And finally, but that's a problem that I see with all new people, who start with Daz, keep in mind, that for a rendering to be beautiful and artistic, there is no need to show naked women.
This is a problem that I see in all the fanart, people think that because they will render immediately showing the girls naked or having sex, people will like their images more. This is totally wrong.
Some people, yes, only like to see women naked or having sex, but real artists don't have to do that for their art to be appreciated.
After that depends what category of people you want as a reader, 1 -those who will appreciate your work by its technical qualities or 2 -those who are just there to watch pictures to jerk off.

If you are really looking to improve yourself, I advise you to try to please the 1st category :)

Reactions: lexx228 and nional